New Perez post... with US TOUR DATES!

YvonneG

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to cry.

I totally would if my roommate weren't here. She's one of those goody-goody types that has never liked a celebrity in her life and spends her time studying and twiddling her thumbs.

I was crying non-stop from 2:05 or so until 2:30. It's a good thing I have a cold as well, because otherwise I wouldn't have an excuse as to why my eyes are red.

I totally would if my roommate weren't here. She's one of those goody-goody types that has never liked a celebrity in her life and spends her time studying and twiddling her thumbs.

I was crying non-stop from 2:05 or so until 2:30. It's a good thing I have a cold as well, because otherwise I wouldn't have an excuse as to why my eyes are red.

Thankfully my roommate would understand...she has come to embrace my love of Mika. Plus, she likes Mika too...just not as much as me.

The only thing that's keeping me from crying now is the fact that I won FD's Christmas competition today. Everytime I think about it, a big smile comes to my face. :biggrin2:

I'm really baffled about there not being at least 1 Southern date. I can understand him skipping out on the midwest, cos that happens all the time...but the south? naw.

I thought that was strange too... What I thought was doubly strange was the fact he's going to Salt Lake City... :blink:

I wonder what's going to go between the last North American date and the first Aussie date (29 March)...

The only thing that's keeping me from crying now is the fact that I won FD's Christmas competition today. Everytime I think about it, a big smile comes to my face. :biggrin2:

Ooooh! Congrats!

I thought that was strange too... What I thought was doubly strange was the fact he's going to Salt Lake City... :blink:

I wonder what's going to go between the last North American date and the first Aussie date (29 March)...

Well he's got the the postponed gigs to do at the end of February, but it would be damn amazing if he hit Atlanta and Miami after Vancouver before heading back to the UK, but it won't happen probably. :thumbdown: Then he'll probably work on the album after Feb. 26th and then head to Australia.

Well he's got the the postponed gigs to do at the end of February, but it would be damn amazing if he hit Atlanta and Miami after Vancouver before heading back to the UK, but it won't happen probably. :thumbdown: Then he'll probably work on the album after Feb. 26th and then head to Australia.

Maybe the list isn't finished. He may add a few more on later, I don't know.