New Perez post... with US TOUR DATES!

YvonneG

hmmm..

i've been wondering about that "one last hurrah" thing myself.

perhaps it means it's the last hurrah before he makes another album and stops LICM tour...

I WANT NEW ALBUM :wub2:

If he stops the LICM tour does that mean he won't sing and of the LICM songs anymore? :tears:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT NEW ALBUM :wub2:

If he stops the LICM tour does that mean he won't sing and of the LICM songs anymore? :tears:

haha, no way he'll stop singing them!

those are what got him successful, so of course he will.

Psh of course he will. He's not going to act like it never existed :naughty:

word. :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno. Although I know some bands intentionally try to hit different States for different tours. Probably in effort to gain more fanbases. That's just a thought though.

I would think so too. I am sure Mika would like to go to every venue he possibly could but it just isn't possible to go to every city every time. I am sorry for those that don't get to see him this time. :sad::no:

I for one have never seen him and cannot afford an airline ticket, and I am absolutely blown away that he is coming right to Salt Lake City. My stomping grounds. I almost cried. I can't even believe I will be able to go. I honestly didn't think I would be able to ever see him live at least with this album.

Did I say I CAN'T BELIEVE IT?? WOOOOT! I'm in shock! :jawdrop::trumpet:

but think we wouldn't be spending hundreds of dollars going to new york to see him.:mf_rosetinted:

at least we get to meet fellow mfcers.

True That!!!!

Meeting ALL of the fellow MFCers is gonna be worth all of the moolah :roftl:

Yeah Mika loves Prince, does he know this is where Prince basically got his start? :bleh:

I think he does since he put "Purple Rain" in his influences on his MySpace ! Just imagine Prince attempts the concert and meets Mika ! Just imagine a collaboration between those two... :wub2:

• 8 months later...