dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't even know if my parents are coming with me!xD

I still have no idea how I'm getting there, my plans keep backfiring.

awww, just dont get stressed out!! only 10 more days and we gotta be EXCITED!!! W00T!!

(btw, just like w/ holly, dont worry 'bout talking w/ me infront of parents, just give me a little bit when i get there to make sure my plans can work and ill go up to you and talk :bleh:)

awww, just dont get stressed out!! only 10 more days and we gotta be EXCITED!!! W00T!!

(btw, just like w/ holly, dont worry 'bout talking w/ me infront of parents, just give me a little bit when i get there to make sure my plans can work and ill go up to you and talk :bleh:)

Yea,I'm trying to keep a level head.

The excitement bursts finally hit me!:D

Haha,sounds good! :D

I know!! it took a while for them to get to me cuz ive been quite stressed out, but i got them now!! uhoh! :lmao:

I know! With stress, people drama, unsure plans, everything has been keping me from excitement, but I got them yesterday when I realized how close I am to hearing Mika sing that amazing version of Happy Ending live and How Much Do You Love Me.

I know! With stress, people drama, unsure plans, everything has been keping me from excitement, but I got them yesterday when I realized how close I am to hearing Mika sing that amazing version of Happy Ending live and How Much Do You Love Me.

I KNOW

i hope he sings How Much Do You Love Me too

:bleh: its the song that always gets stuck in my head :wub2:

I KNOW

i hope he sings How Much Do You Love Me too

:bleh: its the song that always gets stuck in my head :wub2:

Haha, me too.

Actually, Holy Johnny gets stuck in my head more.

Kate, I heard them from youtube. :)

The version of Happy Ending he did over in the UK in November and December doesn't even compare to when he was last in the states..amazing!

Haha, me too.

Actually, Holy Johnny gets stuck in my head more.

Kate, I heard them from youtube. :)

The version of Happy Ending he did over in the UK in November and December doesn't even compare to when he was last in the states..amazing!

hehe, mee too :naughty:

yay youtube! :mf_rosetinted:

Holy Johnny i like too, its just hard for me to hear him in the song, some parts atleast...

I am not wearing any special outfit but excited about the show. I guess I will be seeing you there?

Are you the only one from your group going?

What time are you planning to be there?

I need an idea of what time to make the line.

uum Are you talking about Philly or NYC. i am going to both of them. Philly one, i might not be earlier than 3 hours before the show :=[ but NYC and Chicago i m planning to get there at least 5 hours before the show :=]]

uum Are you talking about Philly or NYC. i am going to both of them. Philly one, i might not be earlier than 3 hours before the show :=[ but NYC and Chicago i m planning to get there at least 5 hours before the show :=]]

Same here. For philly probably 1 to 2 hours before the show and for NYC. I am not sure yet.

You're going to Chicago as well? Cool Have fun!!