MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I called Terminal 5 today. There's a coat check, for anyone interested. I know we were mentionig it before. :)

And I must confess. Guys... I want to be Lollipop Girl so, so, bad it hurts. You have no idea... Read my post/links here. But OMG. I cannot even explain...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1093993&postcount=535

Edit: I don't know. I'm doubting it all now. I don't knowwwwww.

Bump... I need words of wisdom because I am fuh-lipping out. :naughty:

i have a ? liz where do u live cuz i dont know where the home of bon jovi is lol:naughty:

I'm assuming you're referring to me? haha' date=' my name's Jess.:bleh: Don't worry about it, though. I'm quite terrible with names.

Anyway, I live in New Jersey.:thumb_yello: [/font']

Haha, yep! And/or Alex!

I'm meeting them on Friday! We might go out to dinner or something when I get there. :D

AWESOMEE!! ....-cant wait- its so close and i still cant believe it!!! its too surreal... :bleh:

I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!! IVE TRIED SO MUCH BUT I DONT THINK I CAN GET TO THE MALL THIS WEEK EITHER.....WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!!!!! :tears:

AWESOMEE!! ....-cant wait- its so close and i still cant believe it!!! its too surreal... :bleh:

I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!! IVE TRIED SO MUCH BUT I DONT THINK I CAN GET TO THE MALL THIS WEEK EITHER.....WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!!!!! :tears:

I know! The only thing that kept me going during my English exam today was the fact that I knew I'd be seeing Mika in THREE DAYS!

Aww, you couldn't go on Sunday? :sad:

I want to be Lollipop Girl, too!

:tears:

Lets convince Mika to let us do it together!:wink2:

wait mikas not letting people dress up as his characters any more:blink: i am sooo confused :boxed: o and sorry jess i could have sworn that ur name was liz lol! i am verrrrrrrrrry bad with names hahah u can ask revica/ ada lol i call her both

word is that no more sweet dreams and no more I want you back.

that news made me want to cry.:shocked:

Heya Erin :)

I see that he actually did Missionary Man last night instead of When

Doves Cry, so you never know... Sweet Dreams could make its

way back into the set. :thumb_yello:

(Although I really want to hear When Doves Cry...)

But I think I Want You Back is gone...

Has everyone checked the weather for Saturday? We may be in

luck! Looks like it's going to be in the 40s and mostly sunny!

As long as we're not queuing in the rain, I'll be a happy MFCer! :wink2:

dcdeb

wait mikas not letting people dress up as his characters any more:blink: i am sooo confused :boxed: o and sorry jess i could have sworn that ur name was liz lol! i am verrrrrrrrrry bad with names hahah u can ask revica/ ada lol i call her both

No' date=' no. We just want to be Lollipop Girl and aren't sure if we'd ever get the chance..

I confuse you a lot! :roftl:

Haha, no, Liz is kittie80 or something like that.:naughty: You can just call me Fink to make things easier. :wink2:

Deb, I know! I hope it holds!

It was quite nice here today..lets hope it stays that way! *crosses fingers*

Haha, I'll be glad if it's not too cold. Wind tunnels in NY are a biatch. [/font']

Has everyone checked the weather for Saturday? We may be in

luck! Looks like it's going to be in the 40s and mostly sunny!

As long as we're not queuing in the rain, I'll be a happy MFCer! :wink2:

dcdeb

I've been compulsively checking the forecast for Saturday and Sunday all week. :bleh: Friday's weather seems to be varying a lot from day to day (going from cloudy to freezing rain to a wintry mix and now to just rain), but luckily the weekend seems to be staying fairly constant with a partly cloudy/sunny forecast... I hope that's what will end up happening as it would be the ideal scenario.

Lovetoday, the nuptials will be said regardless of his placement in our prom limo. We're in love! Why can't you just be HAPPY for me!?!?!?! :wub2:

haha because your a selfsih man stealing... well.

its ok. we love you anyway.

I want to be Lollipop Girl, too!

:tears:

Lets convince Mika to let us do it together!:wink2:

Well I can't leave Elena alone, because she doesn't even know any MFCers. But hey, who knows. *Hugs*

I am Lollipop Girl- Like she is me. It's like dressing up in drag, except not a as a different sex. It's not really an alter-ego necessarily, but oh! You get the idea. I embody her! It's not just to like, be up on stage with Mika... If I could be Lollipop Girl for the rest of my life as like, a feasible vocation- I WOULD DEFINITELY. :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Now you all think I'm insane. I'm not, really!

Well I can't leave Elena alone, because she doesn't even know any MFCers. But hey, who knows. *Hugs*

I am Lollipop Girl- Like she is me. It's like dressing up in drag, except not a as a different sex. It's not really an alter-ego necessarily, but oh! You get the idea. I embody her! It's not just to like, be up on stage with Mika... If I could be Lollipop Girl for the rest of my life as like, a feasible vocation- I WOULD DEFINITELY. :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Now you all think I'm insane. I'm not, really!

No, I totally get you.

Reasons why:

-It would be the chance of a life time

-It just seems like so much fun

-I've been wanting to be one since I first saw the Lollipop Girls!

It just seems like it would be so much fun.

But your case is a little more extreme.:roftl::wink2:

OMG OMG OMG. It's like, two and a half days practically!!! I have to get blood drawn Saturday AM, though. :thumbdown:

I'm still tempted to put my pointe shoes in my bag COUGH Lol.

Really? What time?

DO IT! :D hahah Maybe Andy will film some of your ballerina moves.

OMG OMG OMG. It's like, two and a half days practically!!! I have to get blood drawn Saturday AM, though. :thumbdown:

I'm still tempted to put my pointe shoes in my bag COUGH Lol.

Security: Hey, lady you're not going anywhere with those pointe shoes. You'll poke someones eye out. I think you need to step over here with me.

I'm hoping they have a coat room I don't want to carry jackets. :thumbdown:

Camera is small enough for my pants and all I need is a sharpie and something to to a autograph on.

It is like watching a storm front come in. Mika threads from Montreal, Quebec and Toronto. He is making his way north prepare for a Mika storm

I don't know. Lol. Last time at GMA, I had like 3 pairs of shoes because I was wearing heels, and I my mom made me bring sneakers. The only sneakers I owned were these neon, extremely outlandish ones. So I brought flip flops, as well. :roftl: And the security guard was like, "Shoe fetish, much?" Oh, but I do have stapless poking out of one of them... It was a last minute repair before the show. My shoe had broken. Long story short, I should take those out. :roftl: I'm getting a little crazy now... But seriously- do you think they'd stop me? I do not want to lose my place!

And I called. Yes, there is a coat check! She said you'll see it when we come in- There's a stairway and it's on the second floor.

I don't know. Lol. Last time at GMA, I had like 3 pairs of shoes because I was wearing hells, and I my mom made me bring sneakers. The only sneakers I owned were these neon, extremely outlandish ones. So I brought flip flops, as well. :roftl: And the security guard was like, "Shoe fetish, much?" Oh, but I do have stapless poking out of one of them... It was a last minute repair before the show. My shoe had broken. Long story short, I should take those out. :roftl: I'm getting a little crazy now...

And I called. Yes, there is a coat check! She said you'll see it when we come in- There's a stairway and it's on the second floor.

Hahahahaha. Whether that was a Freudian slip or on purpose, that's so true... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: