MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL. I get very shaky! Just thinking that I will see him again is such an amazing feeling!!! LEt's hope we get to meet him.

I have never seen Mika live..... my very first time :wub2:

OH IF THERE IS A WAY WE WILL MEET HIM... gotta!!!! :mf_lustslow::punk:

Funny you say that cause .... I wonder if anyone has like cried when they first saw him on stage.... cause I think about it,.... and there is like no WAY that I am NOT gonna cry the first moment that I see Mika right in front of me.....

Sound CRAZY???? :insane:

:thumbdown: It looks like my trip to NYC is in the "maybe" now. I think I might have to spend some money to fix my laptop and to buy an external hard drive to protect my information for the next time, and I fear I might not have money for this trip. :(

I would have to wait until the date arrives, and then I would know, but I wouldn't have a ticket then. aarrrgh! I don't know, but I think I might not be able to come. Anyways, I am still going to Montreal and Toronto.

Let's keep hoping, I was so exited about this trip. :shocked:

:thumbdown: It looks like my trip to NYC is in the "maybe" now. I think I might have to spend some money to fix my laptop and to buy an external hard drive to protect my information for the next time, and I fear I might not have money for this trip. :(

I would have to wait until the date arrives, and then I would know, but I wouldn't have a ticket then. aarrrgh! I don't know, but I think I might not be able to come. Anyways, I am still going to Montreal and Toronto.

Let's keep hoping, I was so exited about this trip. :shocked:

OH NO!!!! Well, we have to be optimistic!!!! I hope you can make it after all!!!! :punk:

NO WAY!!!!

OH T-R-U-S-T me I am...... I have never been to New York

I have never seen Mika live

I have never seen snow

the gig is three days before MY BIRTHDAY

....do you want me to go on......

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: