MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

OMG OMG OMG ... It is my first time in New York too..... SO EXCITED

AND..... I have never seen snow in my L-I-F-E super excited! But also worried that flights could get cancelled.... am I over thinking it here? :shocked:

...and the ceepy mom thing.... well I am the mom, and I got my kids into Mika... so I see your point! LMAO :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG OMG OMG ... It is my first time in New York too..... SO EXCITED

AND..... I have never seen snow in my L-I-F-E super excited! But also worried that flights could get cancelled.... am I over thinking it here? :shocked:

...and the ceepy mom thing.... well I am the mom, and I got my kids into Mika... so I see your point! LMAO :roftl:

I know! I've never been to NYC but I've always dreamed of going there. *dreamy eyes*

You've never seen snow before? :shocked:

I know! I've never been to NYC but I've always dreamed of going there. *dreamy eyes*

You've never seen snow before? :shocked:

NO way Jose'! I have never been in 'cold weather' so I am gonna FREEZE my arse off, no doubt! But I am still getting to the venue at 6 AM :mf_rosetinted:

I wanted to have a big meet up the day before the gig so that we could all get familiar with one another and I FELT the show would just be that much more fun.... but seems hardly anyone could make it.... so we are gonna have a HUGE meet up AFTER the show!!!!! :biggrin2:

I wanted to have a big meet up the day before the gig so that we could all get familiar with one another and I FELT the show would just be that much more fun.... but seems hardly anyone could make it.... so we are gonna have a HUGE meet up AFTER the show!!!!! :biggrin2:

God I'm so excited that I need to peeeeee :roftl:

Well I probably wouldn't go to school on Friday, the day before the gig, so that we could get up to NY early and whatnot and not have to leave the house at 2 in the morning to get to the venue on time (6 am lol), so maybe those that will be there Friday could do a micro-meet or something :arf2:

EEEEEEEEEE NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!!

God I'm so excited that I need to peeeeee :roftl:

Well I probably wouldn't go to school on Friday, the day before the gig, so that we could get up to NY early and whatnot and not have to leave the house at 2 in the morning to get to the venue on time (6 am lol), so maybe those that will be there Friday could do a micro-meet or something :arf2:

EEEEEEEEEE NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!!

We should totally meet up and like go sight-seeing together since it is our first time in the Big Apple!!!!! How cool would that be.... a bunch of MFC ers taking over Manhattan like the Muppets

We should totally meet up and like go sight-seeing together since it is our first time in the Big Apple!!!!! How cool would that be.... a bunch of MFC ers taking over Manhattan like the Muppets

Wheeeee that would be a dream :arf2:

And we'd be dressed up all Mikafied and glittery and we would turn heads!! EEEEE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

She's 41 :biggrin2:

She's really groovy, she doesn't act her age at all which can be really fun but embarrassing at times lol

OMG that is so me! We will get along JUST fine!!!! I am 30 and ACT like I am 16 so.....