MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

My parents changed their minds, and are saying that they'll see.

I need to find out who I'm going with, how I'm getting there and everything but my two friends bailed and the other girl isn't sure and isn't telling me anything.

So I don't know who I'm going with.

I'm desperate..

TELL THEM YOU'RE GOING WITH ME!:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How far is this place from midtown? I make it a policy never to wander too far from Tiffany's when in Manhattan.

The Tiffany's on Madison ave. or 5th ave.?

I feel the same way because I had a slow start on the MFC and now I love it here!

Yeah, you have to be careful who you're moving around, but you can do it! Go Steph! Go Steph!

:lmfao::naughty:

thanks for the encouragement:cheerful_h4h:

When I went to see Lynyrd Skynyrd (my first concert many years ago), I wanted to move up to the front JUST to take pictures, then I really was going to go back to my seat. And people were pretty nice about it, but one guy like... my dads age jabbed me in the ribs and was like "Where the fvck do you think you're going? Get back where you belong."
:blink:

not cool man, not cool:no:

Gee, you must've been in a great section, because the people near me were RUDE.

AGREED!

all the other gigs were perfectly fine, but nokia, i could not stand the people around me. It got to the point where I felt the need to start shouting " GEE! I HOPE MY EGSAMA DOESN'T GET ON ALL THESE PEOPLE"

:blink:

not cool man, not cool:no:

Oh don't worry! He was a disgusting, drunken redneck. Mika fans are nice!

To be completely honest, and I'm not just saying it right now, but if someone shorter than me wanted to move in front of me, I would let them. I'm like... 5'10", so if someone couldn't see just because my fat head was in the way, I'd feel bad. Besides, I could see over them.

Now if any of you are taller than me and wanna budge, then you can stfu and get back in line.:sneaky2::naughty:

Oh don't worry! He was a disgusting, drunken redneck. Mika fans are nice!

To be completely honest, and I'm not just saying it right now, but if someone shorter than me wanted to move in front of me, I would let them. I'm like... 5'10", so if someone couldn't see just because my fat head was in the way, I'd feel bad. Besides, I could see over them.

Now if any of you are taller than me and wanna budge, then you can stfu and get back in line.:sneaky2::naughty:

ok,i'll try not to worry

and it's glad to hear that mika fans are nice

but what if we're the only mika fans and all the other people in the venue only bought tickets because they saw a gorgeous man on the poster?:sad:

:naughty:

ok,i'll try not to worry

and it's glad to hear that mika fans are nice

but what if we're the only mika fans and all the other people in the venue only bought tickets because they saw a gorgeous man on the poster?:sad:

:naughty:

I will hoist you on my shoulders, and you can start punching people until we're to the front of the venue.:biggrin2:

TELL THEM YOU'RE GOING WITH ME!:biggrin2:

I totally should.

AGREED!

all the other gigs were perfectly fine, but nokia, i could not the people people around me. It got to the point where I felt the need to start shouting " GEE! I HOPE MY EGSAMA DOESN'T GET ON ALL THESE PEOPLE"

I was on Mikey's side of the stage. I was near a lot of drunk gay men who didn't know any of his songs. None of the people around seemed to know his songs. It seemed like they went for the sake of going to a concert.

HAHA! I really like that! Does anyone know if there is usually a barrier at Terminal 5? This is very important info to know!!!!

I hope not. Barriers don't sound like fun to me. I want front row. (Who doesn't?)

So far, I'm liking Nokia better. (Even though I haven't been to this place yet. xD )

I hope not. Barriers don't sound like fun to me. I want front row. (Who doesn't?)

So far, I'm liking Nokia better. (Even though I haven't been to this place yet. xD )

Nokia had a barrier though. I'm anti barriers.. for good reason. The BEST was the barrier-less Gramercy <3 He reached out to the crowd and his arm/hand was deliciously sweaty.

HAHA! I really like that! Does anyone know if there is usually a barrier at Terminal 5? This is very important info to know!!!!

I hope not.

I mean........ I don't know.

Nokia had a barrier though. I'm anti barriers.. for good reason. The BEST was the barrier-less Gramercy <3 He reached out to the crowd and his arm/hand was deliciously sweaty.

Aah, I didn't have front row at Nokia.

:thumbdown:

Still had a good time, though.

By the looks of this place, there'll probably be a barrier.:boxed: