dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd totally risk getting crushed to get up on stage. :naughty:

seriously, i'd have an anneurysm if i were lucky enough to get up there.

Haha can you imagine dancing with Mika? I would freak out - I'm a little stage shy I guess. :blush-anim-cl: I'll help push you up there if they let everyone get up there!! :wink2:

Rutro....I need to buy a few things. LMAO!!

Yep and a scarf and ear muffs and long johns lol! Couldn't he have come in like May or something?! :naughty: Nah, I'm not complaining one bit though - I can't even believe he's coming to our little city!

Awe, Thanks! I so can't wait! And, yes, I think we should look out for each other. :wink2:

Oh, and aren't I older than you are? LOL!! My parents are always telling me to grow up. I mean, all you have to do is go back a few pages and you'll see my little rant on that subject. LOL!! I love this world. :naughty:

Here are the hearts: I still have many to cut out.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/cchristys/MFCHEARTS.jpg

First off, Dang cute outfit Hillary!

Second, Thanks for the hard work Char and for coming to Utah..we all will have a blast!

Natalie, We MFC members should look out for each other. We deserve front row!

The bad thing about this is I feel 16 again! My mom was visiting and said,"I wish you would get this excited about Christmas!" I am not a stalker, just getting excited with all the fun posts on this site! (Stopping long ramble.)

The thought sounds good, actually dancing up there! But, in reality I might be stage shy too!! Plus, I'm only 5'2'' and not that thin anymore..I can imagine what I would look like trying to get on stage :) rotflol

Have we heard about Lollipop girls for this show? Not that I am bone thin to fit in the outfit...At least that is what the back east concert girls look like to me! Again, I would have to feel comfortable with the other dancers to get my nerve up!

Char, we are close in age. I'm 34 but I always tease my hubby cause he's 38! I think I get along with all ages though. At least I hope so. I like people, and when I get out of the house, from playing mommy, I love to be social!

Thursday night!!! That is so close - 2 days!!! :punk:

I didn't get the hearts done yet... I need to venture to Ye old Walmart today. Yours look fabulous!! Mika will love seeing a sea of those out in the audience! Char - were you front row in Glasgow? Could you see really well?

Yes, I made it to front row there and yes, the view was fabulous. The stage was pretty high up...but, can't beat front row.

Thursday night!!! That is so close - 2 days!!! :punk:

I didn't get the hearts done yet... I need to venture to Ye old Walmart today. Yours look fabulous!! Mika will love seeing a sea of those out in the audience! Char - were you front row in Glasgow? Could you see really well?

Really? Do you act?? Sing, dance...?

how about all of the above? :roftl:

i'm mostly an actor and singer, though.

but, i can dance if needed. :bleh:

Char, we are close in age. I'm 34 but I always tease my hubby cause he's 38! I think I get along with all ages though. At least I hope so. I like people, and when I get out of the house, from playing mommy, I love to be social!
The thought sounds good, actually dancing up there! But, in reality I might be stage shy too!! Plus, I'm only 5'2'' and not that thin anymore..I can imagine what I would look like trying to get on stage :) rotflol

Have we heard about Lollipop girls for this show? Not that I am bone thin to fit in the outfit...At least that is what the back east concert girls look like to me! Again, I would have to feel comfortable with the other dancers to get my nerve up!

hehe, Jennifer, you sound like an amazing person. :thumb_yello:

duuuude, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a lollipop girl for the gig!!

i wonder if he's going to do the same thing here......

woa woa woa woa.

ok i havent been really good at keeping up with you guys.

but what are the plans for mika? would one of you lovely ladies be kind enough to fill me in? i'm completely clueless :blink:

but totally excited :D

stoked actually. :naughty:

I didn't do them all at once. I spread it out since last Friday night and finished tonight. Made it a lot easier. That was one of my goals this year...not to try to do everything at once because I get burned out.

But, Had I waited..heck yeah....carpal tunnel. LOL

well...

i have to tweak the colors of mine so they aren't all white.

you didn't get carpal tunnel from cutting out so many hearts, did you Char? :naughty:

EDIT:

galjdsflksdfklsdfkl.

FRIDAY.

*spazzes*

Oh, glitter would be fabby!! I'm not going to do it though...I would get tons of glitter in my suitcase and clothes. LOL

i want to put a lot of glitter on my stars :mf_lustslow:

yayy. i'm wayy too excited.

lol i dont know why i keep calling the hearts stars. :hypo:

i'm loosing my mind! hmm. good point. glitter is the herpes of all art supplies...i'd be covered in glitter...and so would everyone who got one of my hearts...but maybe that wouldn't be so bad? hmmm....

hehehe.