MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

OMG...I've been saying the same thing.

I have to take the dogs to my Mom's tomorrow night and also pack because I'm leaving straight from work on Thursday.

I had a dream I left my tickets at home and y'all talked Jerry into letting me in. BTW-he did and y'all are the best. LOL!! I don't even know what Jerry looks like. LMAO!!

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hearts, stars, yellow moons.....they are all lucky charms. :naughty:

Well, I think Mika would appreciate the glitter....."Spray on the glitter..you fool!"

lol i dont know why i keep calling the hearts stars. :hypo:

i'm loosing my mind! hmm. good point. glitter is the herpes of all art supplies...i'd be covered in glitter...and so would everyone who got one of my hearts...but maybe that wouldn't be so bad? hmmm....

hehehe.

lol i dont know why i keep calling the hearts stars. :hypo:

i'm loosing my mind! hmm. good point. glitter is the herpes of all art supplies...i'd be covered in glitter...and so would everyone who got one of my hearts...but maybe that wouldn't be so bad? hmmm....

hehehe.

ahahahaha, i heart you. :roftl:

onto the stage? hmm. tempting.

it'd go two ways, i'd either totally rock and it would be the best memory of my life...

OR

i'd crash and burn and pretend it never happened :P

i dont think there's really a way on stage tho...because they have the first row like two feet away from the stage and then inbetween the huge fence and the stage are tons of body guards.. but maybe it'd be different with mika there.

hmmm. we must make sure we get front row center!!! that way we are bound to be pulled up on stage!

it would be a sight to see mika trying to pull me on stage. i'm definately a big beautiful girl lol lol lol lol :roftl:

i need to know what time to leave :S

lol my poor friend rachel. she's gonna have to sit in the cold with me till the show starts :P

Humpfree - I am going too! My name is Jennifer! I like your location name..I saw a shirt that they used SL,UT and they were making cute remarks about that! I am a Mika SLUT..Just kidding, happily married! And it's good to know none of you are anorexic skinny! Big girls are Beautiful!

Now, are any of your stomaches in knots like mine is already?!!

something's wrong with my brain today. how could i miss that? hahahahaha. oh my.

i just rsvp'd

gosh. i can't believe its pretty much only two days till the show. i remember the day i found out he was coming. *blank stare into space and i reminisce on the day i found out mika was coming* this is going by way to fast. soon it'll be over. :thumbdown:

Hey Jennifer!! Yeah, I love that SL, UT!! It's freakin' awesome! I was born a SL,UT, I guess. LMAO!!

Um, my stomach hasn't come out of the knot since November. It's quite pathetic.

Humpfree - I am going too! My name is Jennifer! I like your location name..I saw a shirt that they used SL,UT and they were making cute remarks about that! I am a Mika SLUT..Just kidding, happily married! And it's good to know none of you are anorexic skinny! Big girls are Beautiful!

Now, are any of your stomaches in knots like mine is already?!!

hehe, well, then i was born a SL, UT too. XD

there's a store in Trolley Square that sells those shirts.

they were playing David Bowie last time i was in there. :bleh:

the guy working they gave me the oddest look because i was singing along with the songs.

Hey Girlies!

G'night Humpfree - didn't get to chat but hopefully I'll see you around here tomorrow!

YES my stomach is in knots!!! And yes big girls are beautiful and yes, I'm one of them lol. I used to be skinny but hey, life, meds, etc. gets in the way.

I CANNOT WAIIIIIITTTT!! Too funny Hilary on Monday you were saying it is almost Friday ROFL! But yes the week is here now and we are getting so close!

Ugh I'm sorry you got crushed Char. :( I have been crushed at a stomp (dance type thingy) - I was on the ground and it was so scary!

Printing out hearts as we speak!!