dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm printing out hearts too! :D

did you know they aren't allowed to have stomps in most of the Davis County schools, Natalie?

at least not at Viewmont.

sorry, just a bit of random information for you. :D

Yay we can be printing at cutting together or well, at the same time lol.

No - I didn't know that! I knew they didn't do them as much any more. That might be why because they started getting crazy? So do you go to Viewmont? I knew people way back when that went there. I went to Highland. Oh wait - you live in Idaho right? :naughty: You must know people that go to Viewmont lol now I'm all confused.

Ack! I'm running out of ink! My printer runs out so fast :thumbdown: and this is a pretty new cartridge - maybe it would be cheaper just to go get copies made...

Hey Hilary (I know this post is looong) that is awesome you act and sing! How totally fun. I sang in choirs but if I was really good at either I would have loved to do that. I thought that was what I was going to do when I was little. So do you do HS drama?

No - I didn't know that! I knew they didn't do them as much any more. That might be why because they started getting crazy? So do you go to Viewmont? I knew people way back when that went there. I went to Highland. Oh wait - you live in Idaho right? :naughty: You must know people that go to Viewmont lol now I'm all confused.

Ack! I'm running out of ink! My printer runs out so fast :thumbdown: and this is a pretty new cartridge - maybe it would be cheaper just to go get copies made...

Hey Hilary (I know this post is looong) that is awesome you act and sing! How totally fun. I sang in choirs but if I was really good at either I would have loved to do that. I thought that was what I was going to do when I was little. So do you do HS drama?

yep, a few of of my friends go to Viewmont, and my sister went there too. :bleh:

i go to good ol' PHS (home of stupid Napolean Dynamite)

i might have to make copies too, it's eating up my ink!

oooh, yeah, i do HS drama :D

and choir.

we just started a new play called Once Upon A Mattress.

it's pretty fun.

Right on!! Y'all are printing! Hey, to save on the cartridge, you can print it on draft. With it being black, it prints out pretty well and saves a ton of ink. I just texted in a favor to a friend who texted me. LOL!! I'm crossing my fingers that he gets time to call it in. In the 20 years I've known him, I've never asked him for a favor.

idaho? sucky! lol

ya my mom called me and told me to listen to the radio and they gave 2 or 3 pairs of tickets away. i didnt get any of them :( (obviously)

but apparently he's doing a in studio thing on friday. so i'm hoping i'll get some details then.

i have to be THE coolest person ever.

i'm watching videos of mika live. and i'm crying.

i'm so incredibly lucky to have him coming to utah. i'm so incredibly lucky to have his presence in my life.

i'm going to be devastated saturday morning :\

i have to be THE coolest person ever.

i'm watching videos of mika live. and i'm crying.

i'm so incredibly lucky to have him coming to utah. i'm so incredibly lucky to have his presence in my life.

i'm going to be devastated saturday morning :\

i feel the same way. :wub2:

i can't believe it's almost here.

i almost don't want it to be, y'know?

That's cool!

Mika will be in The End studio on Friday? WHAT TIME??

AGHASFJSL!

haha, we should stalk him outside the stuido!

*i'm really not a stalker freak* :roftl:

no idea. and i'm freaking out. i think i might have my mom call in and ask cause i'm too much of a chicken to call in :P

Oh tell her to and let us know lol! Maybe I will email them. Definitely would be a stalker opportunity! Maybe they won't give the info out for that reason. :naughty:

lol

i feel so bad for my friend rachel. she likes mika and stuff but i dont know if she likes him AS much as i do. and so i think i'm going to head to in the venue right after school (if i do go to school) and i dont think she's too thrilled :P