MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats not too bad. what time do you think your gonna head there?

i kinda want to head there right after school, so i'd be there around 3. but i dont know if i want to sit out in the cold for 4 hours....but then again, i dont feel like pacing my house either lolz

hmmm. ya three hours isnt that bad. but i'm worried about getting tired once the concert actually starts. altho the adrenaline will probably be pumping :P

such hard decisions!!!! lol. i wonder what time they're doing sound check. i would love to see him get there :D lol

i know me neither! i'm kind of upset because its everything i've been looking forward to...my reason for living basically. and once its gone i'm going to be crushed!! i tried to set up a date for the next night but it didnt pan out so well :\

i'm worried that something bad is going to happen and i wont be able to see the show. lol.

omg me too! i dont think that will happen tho.

its so weird how different i am towards this concert compared to the san francisco show. i'm wayy more excited now. probably because i dont have to sit with my family in a teeny car for 14 hours. hahaha.

him coming here was a one in a million chance. its kinda funny. i remember last summer i was downtown with my dad and i was like "someday mika's going to come here and play. its going to be great. i cant wait" and my dad was like "no. he'll never come here. he's not even popular. no one even knows who he is!"

well in yo face dad :D

sorrry, i'm a little talkative today. hehehe.

hahah it's all good. :D

back in december when he announced he was going to do a U.S. tour, i told my mom we'd probably have to go to Cali to see him, because i thought there was no chance that he'd EVER come to SLC. she told me he probably would, because, and that i was just being negative about it.

well, not even a week later, Jess (finkster) and i were talking on the phone, and she was reading me off the places he was going....and when she said Salt Lake...i screamed and started freaking out. :D

my mom wouldn't let me live that down for weeks afterwards. :bleh:

lol nice. i think i found out that he was coming to utah like a week or two before the tickets went on sale. i flipped! i started jumping and screaming and my mom got a really worried look on her face. and i told her that mika was coming and she was like "NO WAY!" and i was like "ya way" and then i freaked out some more.

my parents went and bought my tickets. they told me that the tickets were sold out b/c they wanted to surprise me for christmas. well on christmas morning i'd opened up all my presents and no mika tickets. i was about to throw a hissy fit when they lifted the biggest present and i saw it sitting there. lol

it's light blue, and i found these cool glittery iron on hearts that i'm going to put all over it.

but on the front, i have some fuzzy letters that say "I <3 Mika"

and on the back it's going to say 'love love'

i just need to get a few more things so i can finish it. :P

i wish i would've thought of something cool like that lol.

i have no idea what i'm going to wear. last time i wore an elmo shirt that says you wish you were as cute as me.hehe. but i'm thinking i might wear my elmo shirt again XD XD i have nothing to wear :\