MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I just wanted to say that this heart project you guys have going sounds so cool!! How many are you planning on bringing?

It would be cool if someone could try to take a picture of the audience all holding the hearts!

it's going to be awesome!

we have Char to thank for it. :thumb_yello:

umm...so far i think somewhere around 200-250 are being brought to the concert, but i could be wrong...

i'll try to get pics of the crowd during the show with the hearts. :D

well i didnt know about the hearts till tuesday night. and i wasnt able to print anything until today. so in about an hour i've cut out about 40 hearts. and my goal was 60 for the whole day. so i'm probably going to be able to make more than my goal.

well i didnt know about the hearts till tuesday night. and i wasnt able to print anything until today. so in about an hour i've cut out about 40 hearts. and my goal was 60 for the whole day. so i'm probably going to be able to make more than my goal.

dang, you're doing pretty good!! :thumb_yello:

If your planning on getting in line early, you guys could always pass the time by cutting out more hearts... :wink2:

If people see you cutting them out, they might be all interested and want one....ya know what I mean

thats a very good idea!

i have no idea what to expect as far as how many people are going to be there. i didnt think that there would be many people there so i didnt think i would make that many. but according to the radio, there are tons of people going to this concert. so idk. i think we should make like 300-500.