MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

dcdeb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ure not a bad fan.... im stil not sure we will have a car for it... :boxed:

Well I just feel bad for missing all the opportunities I can to see Mika, it's not my fault though! haah

Well if I can't go I sure hope you guys get to:thumb_yello: I still want reports :naughty:

Well I just feel bad for missing all the opportunities I can to see Mika, it's not my fault though! haah

Well if I can't go I sure hope you guys get to:thumb_yello: I still want reports :naughty:

u cant go because of school right?

Well that and because it's too long of a drive and no one would want to take me

aww :( well i dont know if we will have enough room in the car... but if we will u could come with us i think... but i think we have no room... IF we have a car :boxed:

aww :( well i dont know if we will have enough room in the car... but if we will u could come with us i think... but i think we have no room... IF we have a car :boxed:

Aww that's so sweet of you, but I doubt my mom would let me go on a little road trip with "strangers" pfff... :sad:

I don't even have tickets though haha

Aww that's so sweet of you, but I doubt my mom would let me go on a little road trip with "strangers" pfff... :sad:

I don't even have tickets though haha

were not strangers! we met before! lol

and yeah tix is a problem to :blink:

well, if we will have a space... ill let u know... and than u could think about it ;)

were not strangers! we met before! lol

and yeah tix is a problem to :blink:

well, if we will have a space... ill let u know... and than u could think about it ;)

You're not a stranger to me, but you are to her *rolls eyes* She's probably only say yes if my sister came or something, but my sister doesn't like Mika so I don't know how well that would work out :naughty:

You're not a stranger to me, but you are to her *rolls eyes* She's probably only say yes if my sister came or something, but my sister doesn't like Mika so I don't know how well that would work out :naughty:

lol oh well.... ill def have fun for u ;) IF we go...im worried we wont have the car!!!! but ill try to be positive :)

and i cant wait for the show in LA!!!!! i tried my costume again today...LOL

lol oh well.... ill def have fun for u ;) IF we go...im worried we wont have the car!!!! but ill try to be positive :)

and i cant wait for the show in LA!!!!! i tried my costume again today...LOL

You tried it on? hahah don't be paranoid, its goinna fit:thumb_yello: Oooh I can't wait to get all decked out in my Mika gear so I can look like one of those crazy fans (I am one of those though :naughty:) :biggrin2:

You tried it on? hahah don't be paranoid, its goinna fit:thumb_yello: Oooh I can't wait to get all decked out in my Mika gear so I can look like one of those crazy fans (I am one of those though :naughty:) :biggrin2:

lol i actually thought i should try it incase i got fatter (cause i do eat a lot and hardly move since i got back from london... ) hahahaha

but im ok so far! kinda! LMAO!

lol i actually thought i should try it incase i got fatter (cause i do eat a lot and hardly move since i got back from london... ) hahahaha

but im ok so far! kinda! LMAO!

I'm fatter too :thumbdown::lmao:

I've been trying to lose weight before the gig, but it's not really easy haha

i put the MIKA DVD on tonight and danced a bit... :punk: was good excersize :D

hahah indeed it is, but also slightly embarrassing dancing in front of a tv screen :naughty:

I should probably start playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) again. That is one hell of a workout.

hahah indeed it is, but also slightly embarrassing dancing in front of a tv screen :naughty:

I should probably start playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) again. That is one hell of a workout.

LOL my parents were in the livingroom to... LMAO! my dad danced a bit to! :roftl:

Oh my god that's priceless! :lmao:

That's so awesome. My family would've just stared at me like this --->:boxed::blink:

nahhhh my parets loooove MIKA :)

my mom was watching the documentary with me and she said "he is so cute" like 6 times... lol

nahhhh my parets loooove MIKA :)

my mom was watching the documentary with me and she said "he is so cute" like 6 times... lol

Awww:blush-anim-cl: My mom likes him to, but I talk about him so much that she's sick of him. I'm sure she hates hearing the same songs every night as I take a shower :naughty:

Well speaking of my mom, I should probably go to bed before she yells at me :naughty: Goodnight!!!:biggrin2:

Awww:blush-anim-cl: My mom likes him to, but I talk about him so much that she's sick of him. I'm sure she hates hearing the same songs every night as I take a shower :naughty:

Well speaking of my mom, I should probably go to bed before she yells at me :naughty: Goodnight!!!:biggrin2:

yeah my parents r kinda nuts with me talking about him a lot to... but they know he makes me happy so they r ok with it...;)

Soooooo....I went to dinner with my mom tonight and brought up the San Francisco gig :fisch: She started to get mad because I was "manipulating" her:naughty: For now it's a no, but I'm hoping she changes her mind and surprises me, but I won't keep my hopes up haha. I figured I'd try though..

Soooooo....I went to dinner with my mom tonight and brought up the San Francisco gig :fisch: She started to get mad because I was "manipulating" her:naughty: For now it's a no, but I'm hoping she changes her mind and surprises me, but I won't keep my hopes up haha. I figured I'd try though..

awww... well who knows! might work out ;)