MIKA in Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum

dcdeb

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH ! You have the one from the CD! I got the one down loaded from

itunes which lists OMS seperate from HE!

ummmmm how minutes into OMS then???

hee hee!! I ripped it onto my ipod, I hardly ever listen to the CD anymore. I wonder when CDs will be a thing of the past? Sorry I am getting side tracked!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....How dare I??? ugh, ok. So I was without my cpu for like, forever, and missed out on all the lovely convo and am so upset that I could not take part and enjoy. So if I missed anything important please fill me in.

OMG you missed out so much, did you hear that Mika is coming to Vancouver? :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Good to have you back!!!!!!! :arf2:

OMG you missed out so much, did you hear that Mika is coming to Vancouver? :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Good to have you back!!!!!!! :arf2:

Oh gosh!!! of course i heard that he is going to vancouver. Got myself 6th row RC floor seats. saweeeeet!!!! I'll be flying in on the 14th. so unbelievably super crazy fanatically insanely frickin excited!!! No words can really explain the way I am feeling. woah, somebody pinch me!!:wink2:

Yes we're all going crazy! The ones I don't have classes with have been sticking ten fingers up (as in ten days) whenever we pass eachother in the halls all day! Tomorrow it will be 9...:biggrin2:

how many of your friends are going????

My umbrella is almost completed! its so much fun! we are gettting very excited here too!

woot!

4 plus me :naughty: EEEEEEEEEEK

Is Ritchie (he is called Ritchie yes? :blush-anim-cl:) coming with you?

oh yes and my piano teacher too! Three of us from Victoria! we are having the supper before hand too! Do you have an MFC pin? I can get you one!

OMG I might lose my tickets! Ahhhh I'm going to cry! I bought them on ebay a few days ago and then heard nothing from the seller, but everything seemed fine enough. Then about an hour ago he sends me this e-mail saying that he never received the payment and that he's going to have to release the tickets! AHHH so I sent him an e-mail back trying to figure this out, but he said that he'd let them go by the end of the day! OH LORD I would just die if I couldn't go. And more than that I bought the other ticket for my friend for her birthday! She loves Mika and I got her all excited because they were front row seats. Pray for me girls, I am going to need it!