MIKA in Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum

dcdeb

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS FOR THE PICS!! SO EXCITED NOW!

How do they work out assigned seating? Is it like first come first serve?

assigned seating so we have to do some creative ticket booking!

bewarned tho for those going to Seattle as well (me) the sale time is the same for both cities

I don't get it?:punk:

never mind:)

just phone ticket master I think

ummmm

the Orpheum Theatre does not look that exterior I posted (but deleted)

The inside is very beautiful (the pictures I have posted)but I have to find a current picture of the front.

assigned seating so we have to do some creative ticket booking!

bewarned tho for those going to Seattle as well (me) the sale time is the same for both cities

It appears that Seattle at the SoDo is general admission, so it would make sense (if you are going to both) to order the Vancouver tickets first to get better assigned seating. The SoDo has a general admission capacity of 1500, so I don't think it will get sold out immediately. :thumb_yello:

I know its early but who loves Sushi?

I know an all you can eat Sushi restaurant we could go to or Hon's Wonton House on Robson before the concert:) Yummy Vancouver Food:)

For those who have not been to Vancouver..see below...MIKA must have read my mind . He and the band should go shopping on Robson! Its like Rodeo Drive! and go Whale Watching...and skiing...they shouldn't rush right home! They ought to take in some sights! I'd be happy to be a tour guide:):biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Here is a really nice Vancouver scene for any of you who have not been to Vancouver50798012.VancouverSkylineatNight_19214.jpg

(Vancouver at Night)

vancouver-aerial.jpg

(Vancouver in the Day)

Do you think it will sell out?

And are the tickets only available for a certain amount of time? :wink2:

Hard to say if it will sell out, since he's never played there before. I hope so - then he'd want to come back! And I assume they'd be on sale until they're sold out.

I know its early but who loves Sushi?

I know an all you can eat Sushi restaurant we could go to or Hon's Wonton House on Robson before the concert:) Yummy Vancouver Food:)

I'd love to do sushi before the gig! Hey, at least assigned seating means we can have dinner and don't have to queue for hours upon hours. Mmm, coastal sushi is the best! I mean, Calgary's alright, but it's fish on the bald, barren prairie...

Hard to say if it will sell out, since he's never played there before. I hope so - then he'd want to come back! And I assume they'd be on sale until they're sold out.

I wish it wasn't assigned seating though...

I dont know how I'm suposed get a seat next to my friend when I'm getting my tickets on Dec. 15 and she is getting hers on Jan. 16:blink:

That's what I think I will do, but she doesn't know if she can go for sure until the 16th..

Do you have to phone to order the tickets?

Most likely they'll be available to buy online.

I've only ever bought tickets online (and once at three times the face value from a scalper in a Safeway parking lot - but that's another story. :roftl:)

Because it's seated, it makes sense to try and buy both as soon as possible - if your friend can't go, do you have any stand-ins who could go?

Most likely they'll be available to buy online.

I've only ever bought tickets online (and once at three times the face value from a scalper in a Safeway parking lot - but that's another story. :roftl:)

Because it's seated, it makes sense to try and buy both as soon as possible - if your friend can't go, do you have any stand-ins who could go?

No.. becuase my friend's mom is the only way of transportation :naughty: But.. I think I'll start asking friends just incase.

If you order online though how does the assigned seating work? I thought you had to tell them which section you want to sit in..?

No.. becuase my friend's mom is the only way of transportation :naughty: But.. I think I'll start asking friends just incase.

If you order online though how does the assigned seating work? I thought you had to tell them which section you want to sit in..?

If it's a ticketmaster event, you just click "best available" and it will randomly spit out a block of however many seats you requested, tell you where they are, then if you like them you accept and then enter your credit card info.

I haven't figured out yet if it's Ticketmaster or another seller. I should look into that ASAP!