Clare's Chill out Zone (Part 2)

Clare

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

death strung:mf_rosetinted:

well' date=' stupid stacey almost killed me in DT today, with a bit of fabric. she put it around me neck, really tightly and i couldnt breathe for a mere 3 secs. if it was there any longer, a bone in me throat wouldve snapped and i wouldve chocked to death. and when i went up to the art room during lunch, shannon and emily were wondering why i was sad. they said it over and over again and then i said: stacey strangeled me' then shannon was laughing. apparently the laughing was a litle joke, cuz she laughs at anything, whicxh is annoying and then they went on and on about themselves being strangled by thuier brothers, but that is totally different cuz they are family, not someone at school. then i got fed up and went to see head of year. he went up to the art room with me and told her off, but she said she was listening, but i could tell she wasnt as she was more focused about emily and shannon colouring in a reindeer i drew for them. then i started crying, then stacey said: shes exagerrating, shes only crying so i can get in more trouble. but i wasnt i would never do that to anyone. the worst thing was that shannonwas sticking up for stacey! cuz last week i scratched her and hit her, she said she has 'scars' from it, and theres nothing on her arm (its actually her thats exagerrating not me) and shannon said: it should be lamorna that should apologize first after what she did to her. then i said: well, actually shannon, it should be her apologizing to me first, cuz klast time i apologized to her first cuz i was the one who hit and scratched her, and this tiome, it was her who strangled me. cuz she committed it. and she apparently said sorry first but i didnt hear it so i was forced to sorry forst, all cuz of her and shannon. and during science, everyone was wondering why i was blotchy, i said stacey strangled me.

oh, and also stacey was sayng that she put the fabric round me 'lightly' when she actually did it hard. i mean hard. and she also said that it didnt hurt, but it did cz i am like one iof the most sensitive people on earth. if someone hits me softly, it hurts a lot for me, so imagine how hard it must have felt for me being strangled.

btw, please DO NOT feel sorry for me[/quote']

Oh my God that is really bad, especially when you have asthma.

Are you okay now?

stupid games! :boxed:

i have my ds barely a week!

i have zoo tycoon, sims, and sims pets :roftl:

i had me DS since 2005 lo, and it is covered in sharpie ink!!! XD XD and old stickers XD XDi have 3 games and 1 game boy game.

DS: pokemon pearl, 42 all time classics, nintendogs labrador

GB: pokemon emerald

Oh my God that is really bad, especially when you have asthma.

Are you okay now?

not really i have this really horrid feeling down me throat as if the bone is gonna snap any minute, i feel freaked out, nervous and worried, but i know it wont break

i had me DS since 2005 lo' date=' and it is covered in sharpie ink!!! XD XD and old stickers XD XDi have 3 games and 1 game boy game.

[/quote']

i have 10 gameboy advance games ! :roftl:

and 2 game boy colour GAMES! ;|

since 2005? ;O

i have a pink one ;|

i want a mika ds!!

i had me DS since 2005 lo' date=' and it is covered in sharpie ink!!! XD XD and old stickers XD XDi have 3 games and 1 game boy game.

not really i have this really horrid feeling down me throat as if the bone is gonna snap any minute, i feel freaked out, nervous and worried, but i know it wont break[/quote']

Stacey shouldn't do things like that to you. It's dangerous.

She doesn't realise her own strength.

She sounds like a real strong girl. Try and keep clear of her if you can.

i have 10 gameboy advance games ! :roftl:

and 2 game boy colour GAMES! ;|

since 2005? ;O

i have a pink one ;|

i want a mika ds!!

i have a pink one as well, thats why there is a lot of pen ink on it so i can cover it up lol. i put a load of rainbows on it lol, but the only thing is, if you hold it for a long time and you had it as long as i have, the ink vanishes:sneaky2:

have you got a DS lite? if so, i dont like them! i have the older ones, there more rarer as there wasnt very many out

QUOTE=Clare;921351]Stacey shouldn't do things like that to you. It's dangerous.

She doesn't realise her own strength.

She sounds like a real strong girl. Try and keep clear of her if you can.

yeah i try to, thats what all the teachers are saying, but shes alweays with me friends, and im always with me friends, so its complicated:no: :sad:

i have a pink one as well' date=' thats why there is a lot of pen ink on it so i can cover it up lol. i put a load of rainbows on it lol, but the only thing is, if you hold it for a long time and you had it as long as i have, the ink vanishes:sneaky2:

have you got a DS lite? if so, i dont like them! i have the older ones, there more rarer as there wasnt very many out[/quote']

oooh actually i didnt want a pink one, but a black one .. :boxed:

ooooH! :sneaky2:

we need design it in the licm style! :roftl:

we are a biiig lovely family! :wub2:

i met Sasje in Munich.

i don't speak dutch. :boxed:

oooooh! we are family! ;D

sasje celeste and the baby

we are family ircazo freddie and haylie! :fisch:

i wantyed a blue one' date=' but i only wanted the pink one cuz it came with the dacshund dogs game lol[/quote']

ooooh! :roftl:

i have a ds lite and you have a ds right? :roftl:

i want animal crossing or pokemon!!

Hellooooooo Celesteee.

DONT GET ANIMAL CROSSING!!!! i have had it, and it is complete rubbish, all you do is talk to animals and just a load of boring stuff!!!!

me DS is just one of the very early ones:thnds.gif

exacty the same, except it is a pale pink ugh