• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good thanks! You?

death strung:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no. What happened?

well, stupid stacey almost killed me in DT today, with a bit of fabric. she put it around me neck, really tightly and i couldnt breathe for a mere 3 secs. if it was there any longer, a bone in me throat wouldve snapped and i wouldve chocked to death. and when i went up to the art room during lunch, shannon and emily were wondering why i was sad. they said it over and over again and then i said: stacey strangeled me' then shannon was laughing. apparently the laughing was a litle joke, cuz she laughs at anything, whicxh is annoying and then they went on and on about themselves being strangled by thuier brothers, but that is totally different cuz they are family, not someone at school. then i got fed up and went to see head of year. he went up to the art room with me and told her off, but she said she was listening, but i could tell she wasnt as she was more focused about emily and shannon colouring in a reindeer i drew for them. then i started crying, then stacey said: shes exagerrating, shes only crying so i can get in more trouble. but i wasnt i would never do that to anyone. the worst thing was that shannonwas sticking up for stacey! cuz last week i scratched her and hit her, she said she has 'scars' from it, and theres nothing on her arm (its actually her thats exagerrating not me) and shannon said: it should be lamorna that should apologize first after what she did to her. then i said: well, actually shannon, it should be her apologizing to me first, cuz klast time i apologized to her first cuz i was the one who hit and scratched her, and this tiome, it was her who strangled me. cuz she committed it. and she apparently said sorry first but i didnt hear it so i was forced to sorry forst, all cuz of her and shannon. and during science, everyone was wondering why i was blotchy, i said stacey strangled me.

oh, and also stacey was sayng that she put the fabric round me 'lightly' when she actually did it hard. i mean hard. and she also said that it didnt hurt, but it did cz i am like one iof the most sensitive people on earth. if someone hits me softly, it hurts a lot for me, so imagine how hard it must have felt for me being strangled.

btw, please DO NOT feel sorry for me

death strung:mf_rosetinted:

well' date=' stupid stacey almost killed me in DT today, with a bit of fabric. she put it around me neck, really tightly and i couldnt breathe for a mere 3 secs. if it was there any longer, a bone in me throat wouldve snapped and i wouldve chocked to death. and when i went up to the art room during lunch, shannon and emily were wondering why i was sad. they said it over and over again and then i said: stacey strangeled me' then shannon was laughing. apparently the laughing was a litle joke, cuz she laughs at anything, whicxh is annoying and then they went on and on about themselves being strangled by thuier brothers, but that is totally different cuz they are family, not someone at school. then i got fed up and went to see head of year. he went up to the art room with me and told her off, but she said she was listening, but i could tell she wasnt as she was more focused about emily and shannon colouring in a reindeer i drew for them. then i started crying, then stacey said: shes exagerrating, shes only crying so i can get in more trouble. but i wasnt i would never do that to anyone. the worst thing was that shannonwas sticking up for stacey! cuz last week i scratched her and hit her, she said she has 'scars' from it, and theres nothing on her arm (its actually her thats exagerrating not me) and shannon said: it should be lamorna that should apologize first after what she did to her. then i said: well, actually shannon, it should be her apologizing to me first, cuz klast time i apologized to her first cuz i was the one who hit and scratched her, and this tiome, it was her who strangled me. cuz she committed it. and she apparently said sorry first but i didnt hear it so i was forced to sorry forst, all cuz of her and shannon. and during science, everyone was wondering why i was blotchy, i said stacey strangled me.

oh, and also stacey was sayng that she put the fabric round me 'lightly' when she actually did it hard. i mean hard. and she also said that it didnt hurt, but it did cz i am like one iof the most sensitive people on earth. if someone hits me softly, it hurts a lot for me, so imagine how hard it must have felt for me being strangled.

btw, please DO NOT feel sorry for me[/quote']

OMG! Is this girl insane!!

Being told off clearly isn't enough!! What's your school doing about it?

nothing, jthankfully she on report, YAY but thats not good enough. 'schools are supposed to be a safe haven' - comment from head teacher at schoool. they dontdo anything about it, i made a new poll on me bebo saying if stacey should be banned from me school and i put yes lol.

nothing' date=' jthankfully she on report, YAY but thats not good enough. 'schools are supposed to be a safe haven' - comment from head teacher at schoool. they dontdo anything about it, i made a new poll on me bebo saying if stacey should be banned from me school and i put yes lol.[/quote']

My school was like that too and I was bullied pretty badly! It's disgraceful!