• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes here is tea and there are cookies and everthing.. :roftl:;

<3

or do you mean other drinkies?:das:

Yes of course.

Mint teas

and Clare's Special fruit smoothie with bananas and strawberries.

let's start with tea and then move on to harder stuff...:biggrin2:

i dunno.. we can make two vote threads then!

yes here is tea and there are cookies and everthing.. :roftl:;

<3

or do you mean other drinkies?:das:

I already have. The ones there.

Part one and two, with the names of the person and the picture link below so people can see the signatures and avatars and who made them.

They need to see those.

let's start with tea and then move on to harder stuff...:biggrin2:

":roftl::roftl:

harder stuff? :das:

I already have. The ones there.

Part one and two, with the names of the person and the picture link below so people can see the signatures and avatars and who made them.

They need to see those.

oooh! :shocked:

but they dunno how to vote i think.. :no:

well, it wasnt stacey this time.....it was SHANNON!

it started in maths with emily asking me if i was going to the disco tomorrow i said 'proberly not seeing what happened last time' then shannon said 'what happened?' i said 'i was mainly alone' she said 'how can you be alone when you have got all those people around you?' i said ' well, i feel alone even with people' then she said 'well, thats just stupid' i siad: 'no its not, not like you are' (lol) and then we had this huge argument for like a few good minutes, then emily said to me 'shannon says you expect everyone to feel sorry for you' then i said to her 'well you tell her i do not want anyone to feel sorry for me i honestly do not care what she thinks' then emily said 'she says no you dont you do want everyone to feel sorry for you' then i just shut me mouth up, i had had enough.

then after maths it was english, i didnt go into that lesson, neither did shannon, cuz i went to see the nurse. she tried to make us friends, but it failed (this means 55 mins of persuading). then shannon said 'what is the point in making up? it'll only happen again, there aint no point' i felt like saying: well, we fell out before and we made up (i wish i did say that now). and i was crying for 55 mins, then i was in the interview room for whole that time, plus all lunch, and a few boys from me class (not ross :tears: ) saw me in the room and came in and cheered me up lol. then it was geography, didnt got to that lesson, i had some work given to me, reading a boring book lol. then when it was tiome for history, i went to geog teachers room and apologized to him and gave him back the book and he understanded me. him, nurse, art teacher and science teacher always stick up fopr me, their the best teachers in the world:wub2: and goeg teacher even said i do a lot better than shannon (which is actually true).

then nothing happened after that. went home on me own, told mum about it, got a tree and a flashy hat, then im on here and i have to go to the bath in a min grrrr lothe baths