The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Typical- you all come back online after I go to bed :sneaky2:

So, we need see some piccies of everyone with their secret santas pressies, or at least have a post with what everyone got!

(I am typing this now even though you are probably all still sound asleep...)

Asleep? Just what kind of stuff did you think we got up to last night?

We're not that wild........ yet.

Most everyone's awake, even though some of us stayed up fairly late. We're just browsing pics, chatting and spying on you guys (me, addicted, never)

SSs were well recieved by all. Lots of Mika stuff :wink2:

Anyways, I shall go back to my lurking and spying :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They talked to ME Jolene that was the highlight of their day LOL!! :naughty:

Where were you????

(sorry the line wasn't so great guys, my international calls go from Japan via the US so sometimes the line isn't that clear and there is a delay.)

BUT it was LOVELY to hear all your voices anyway, on the verandah. I can almost smell the gumtrees....:wub2:

Has everyone heard the Alphabeat remix of Relax, it is on their myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=123449395 (last song on their player)

I don't mind it, but I have never been a fan of techno, and one of the major reasons I like Mika is becasue of his voice (basically non-existant in this version!) Will let you guys make up your own minds....

Right, I am going back to making some truffles and a jelly slice :biggrin2:

Jols I saw you skpye me but you were off before I had a chance to pick up.

I understand they will all be there for the whole day tomorrow too, so I will get set up at the hotel tomorrow night, and I will be on their time zone (but as awake as you as I won't have adjusted to the time diff) and then I will try it all again. The line wasn't great before.

argh! i just almost finished making an angel out of wire and beads to put on the front of a gift tag (one wing and halo left), i have already done a santa hat and an xmas tree and mum came in and told me she didnt like it! grrr

argh! i just almost finished making an angel out of wire and beads to put on the front of a gift tag (one wing and halo left), i have already done a santa hat and an xmas tree and mum came in and told me she didnt like it! grrr

oh no! why didn't she like it?

I have been very creative today, I have done some Cherry Ripe truffles and a lime jelly slice- yummy!!!!! Just have to make sure I let some other people have some and I don't eat them all myself!!!!

she said it wasn't simple enough :blink:

yum! that sounds nice. hehe, that reminds me, i got free food this morning from some guy at the shops cause he was flirting with me :lmfao:

Why does it need to be simple?t sounds like you put a lot of work into it0 I'm sure it is great :thumb_yello:

Ohhh, free food! How cool- what did you score?

What's the weather like there- I am in Adealide next week and I hope it is nice and warm :biggrin2:

I feel awful. I'm back at the holiday home, Dad drove me all the way back and took me to see a doc. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters. I'm roadtripless. :sad:

Oh Scut, that's terrible :huglove: Do you know what it was? How far away are your family going to be, where are they headed?

I feel awful. I'm back at the holiday home, Dad drove me all the way back and took me to see a doc. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters. I'm roadtripless. :sad:

awww, that is not good

are you going to be by yourself?

Why does it need to be simple?t sounds like you put a lot of work into it0 I'm sure it is great :thumb_yello:

Ohhh, free food! How cool- what did you score?

What's the weather like there- I am in Adealide next week and I hope it is nice and warm :biggrin2:

no idea, it was for a gift she bought, so i don't have that much of a problem with it, ill save it for something i buy

it was a huge piece of raspberry slice! :naughty:

the weather just had a big change, it has gone all cold and spitty, but it should be nice and warm... or hot, adelaide weather is usually slightly different from where i live, but it shouldn't be too different

That sounds yum!

Right, have to head off for a while, will be back briefly, then have to babysit for a couple of Bailey's friends tonight, but will come back on when they are in bed- hopefully they will be asleep by 730!!!

she said it wasn't simple enough :blink:

yum! that sounds nice. hehe, that reminds me, i got free food this morning from some guy at the shops cause he was flirting with me :lmfao:

Yay for wire and bead artwork that is not simple! ( The one and only thing like that I've ever tried was a flower.... bloody complicated!) Yay for free food ( I got free bread tonight, but nobody was flirting with me:sad: I do a charity bread pickup once a fortnight).

Scut! That's awful. You did cut out pretty quick last night. Does this mean you are by yourself? And for how long? Hope you get well quickly and don't catch anything else.

Oh Scut, that's terrible :huglove: Do you know what it was? How far away are your family going to be, where are they headed?

They're currently about 4 hours drive away but they're moving on to another city in a day's time. They've made the bookings for everything so they can hardly cancel now. Dad was going to stay with me but I would have felt guilty if his trip was ruined because of me so I told him that I'd be fine and that he should go back and rejoin the rest of the family.

awww, that is not good

are you going to be by yourself?

I'm not alone, I'm staying with my "friend" Eve and her sister Lourdes.

I'll add that I'm cynical for a reason, life is generally a bitch to me, this merely further confirms my view. :mf_rosetinted:

I just went outside to hang out some washing and it was still light enough to do it! And it started spitting on me and then raining by the time I finished. I am so enjoying the weather in Canberra at the moment. Not hot at all and we've had rain this month!

Oh, question about netiquette. If you use a picture someone has uploaded to the MFC photo gallery as an avatar (yes! I finally worked out how to change my avatar), do you have to credit them or ask permission to use the photo?

How are you feeling Scut?

Have just spoken with everyone on the verandah, they all sound like they are having heaps of fun, and will prob be on here later.

Hi SD- how was work today?

Hey Chickadee- I love summer weather where it is not too hot :biggrin2:

I also hope that your health improves Scut and that everything works out okay for you. :huglove:

Thank you, love. :original:

How are you feeling Scut?

Have just spoken with everyone on the verandah, they all sound like they are having heaps of fun, and will prob be on here later.

I feel like absolute sh!te at the moment, but supposedly I'll be perfectly fine in a few days' time (just long enough to spoil the roadtrip it seems :sneaky2: ). Thanks for asking. :original:

It's good to hear that they're having lots of fun. I can't wait for the pics. *hint hint* :bleh: