The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

I can't... I lose my huge Appetite during summer and only eat a couple little meals everyday :P

Apart from christmas, during summer I live off watermelon, grapes, salad, cold meat and chips. And I become a nibbler, helping myself at random times to food, rather than eating big meals. Its always too hot to cook, and too hot to sit down to eat

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from christmas, during summer I live off watermelon, grapes, salad, cold meat and chips. And I become a nibbler, helping myself at random times to food, rather than eating big meals. Its always too hot to cook, and too hot to sit down to eat

Same I can only eat certain things in air-con otherwise i just can't eat anything apart from cold stuff and small things

Agreed.

Anyways, I think I'm going to drag my brother out of the house to at least do a sembalence of christmas shopping (since I haven't done any)

I shall be back later

Enjoy :P... Im gunna do the rest of mine this weekend so my family can't see what I'm getting everyone else and they don't spoil the surprise! :)

Enjoy :P... Im gunna do the rest of mine this weekend so my family can't see what I'm getting everyone else and they don't spoil the surprise! :)

I work tomorrow and sunday, and then also leave for the family thing with the mother on sunday as well.

So today and Saturday are my last days, and I want to spend Saturday scanning the photos for Mums present.

Only getting the bare minimum presents.

Am now just waiting for brother to finish his game, and there it is.

Adiaos

:biggrin2: HIYA !!! I'm not upset anymore .... as I posted in other threads .... as long as I can sell my tix..... I'm actually relieved ..... not much into festivals anyway :naughty: .... I hope his new tour here will be solo concerts !!:thumb_yello:

I'm basically an optimist & I don't feel any malice or neglect from Mika .... we can always get together anyway (unless I'm recording my new album :wink2::roftl: ) !!!!!!!!

I am somewhat disappointed however that my HOTSEAT still hasn't started ..... grrrrrrrrr........ !!!!! :naughty:

Heya there happikali

I've found it very very difficult to be mad at mika (it might have something to do with my pic of him on my desktop :P)

But somehow I have managed to stay mad til... now (too many optimistic people make it difficult as well :P)

Heya there happikali

I've found it very very difficult to be mad at mika (it might have something to do with my pic of him on my desktop :P)

But somehow I have managed to stay mad til... now (too many optimistic people make it difficult as well :P)

:biggrin2: Hiya JJL !!! Welcome to the Aussie thread too !!!!!

I know what you mean ..... & I'm def. not being a 'bright sider' :naughty: .... I just can't bear how bitterness/disappointment/resentment makes me feel ..... so I seem to have the capacity to let go pretty fast ...... thank goodness !!!:naughty::wink2:

Hello happikali and ju-ju lea! I don't think I've said welcome to you yet.. So welcome to the Aussie Thread!

I'm not angry either happikali. But maybe thats just because I wasn't going to go to a festival! :naughty: But I am slightly annoyed because of the opportunities that you guys have missed.

I'd actually rather it if he went into the studio and recorded a new album with brand new awesome songs for his next Australian tour! In my opinion that's better than him doing 4 or 5 songs at a few festivals.

:biggrin2: Hiya JJL !!! Welcome to the Aussie thread too !!!!!

I know what you mean ..... & I'm def. not being a 'bright sider' :naughty: .... I just can't bear how bitterness/disappointment/resentment makes me feel ..... so I seem to have the capacity to let go pretty fast ...... thank goodness !!!:naughty::wink2:

Thank you for the welcome

And...I don't like feeling all of these negitive feelings especially bout Mika cause negitive emotions and Mika just don't mix ever... cause I mean nearly everyone here gets really happy vibes from his music do they not?

Heya everyone.

I"m drying off now after being a bit drenched. Went Christmas shopping and as we were leaving the shops it began to piss down. So the walk to my car was done in pouring rain, and when we got to the car, there was about a foot or so of water on the road, it may as well been a river.

Got home and ordred the sister to turn off the comps then set about drying the presents, which also got a bit wet.

Hopefully it won't bring the cold back

Heya Soy

We had torrential rain last week...it was raining today but not hard enought to stop us from going Christmas caroling down at the hospital :biggin2:

My brother loved the rain, I didn't mind it, since it was still hot as anything outside, so it was nice and warm. I was more worried about the presents. Most of them I've had to take out of their packaging because the bardboard went soggy, so they've been wrapped without packaging/boxes etc.

Hello happikali and ju-ju lea! I don't think I've said welcome to you yet.. So welcome to the Aussie Thread!

I'm not angry either happikali. But maybe thats just because I wasn't going to go to a festival! :naughty: But I am slightly annoyed because of the opportunities that you guys have missed.

I'd actually rather it if he went into the studio and recorded a new album with brand new awesome songs for his next Australian tour! In my opinion that's better than him doing 4 or 5 songs at a few festivals.

:thumb_yello: Hiya SD .... I agree !!

Thank you for the welcome

And...I don't like feeling all of these negitive feelings especially bout Mika cause negitive emotions and Mika just don't mix ever... cause I mean nearly everyone here gets really happy vibes from his music do they not?

Yeah we do JJL !!! We are also forming pretty special friendships too !!:wub2:

I know I'd be angry. I'd be breaking things. So kudos to you guys :naughty:

Hahahaha .... *ducks*

Heya everyone.

I"m drying off now after being a bit drenched. Went Christmas shopping and as we were leaving the shops it began to piss down. So the walk to my car was done in pouring rain, and when we got to the car, there was about a foot or so of water on the road, it may as well been a river.

Got home and ordred the sister to turn off the comps then set about drying the presents, which also got a bit wet.

Hopefully it won't bring the cold back

Hiya Soy !!! :biggrin2:

My brother loved the rain, I didn't mind it, since it was still hot as anything outside, so it was nice and warm. I was more worried about the presents. Most of them I've had to take out of their packaging because the bardboard went soggy, so they've been wrapped without packaging/boxes etc.

Heheheheeh ..... 'bardboard' ..... is that like a board of Shakespeare Enthusiasts ???!!! :naughty:

Hi there, been in Sydney cause DH had an op. This place moves so fast I can't keep up, but Hi anyway :D

:biggrin2: Hiya SK !!! I hope DH is gonna be fine !!!

Shhh, I meant cardboard, you had to point it out didn't you *msn slap*

*adds bardboard to her list of typos*

Panadik is still my crowning glory

:naughty: Yep.... I did !!! It's cute .... I love typos !!!! Just think .... we are at the vanguard of creating a new language !!!!! Hehehehe ..... Panadik .... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*Panadik reminds me of a new word I heard from Kelzy this w/end* hehehheeh !!

:biggrin2: Hiya SK !!! I hope DH is gonna be fine !!!

:naughty: Yep.... I did !!! It's cute .... I love typos !!!! Just think .... we are at the vanguard of creating a new language !!!!! Hehehehe ..... Panadik .... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

A new language that only we understand, that could work :naughty:

*feels slightly better that she has brought and wrapped presents for all her brothers and sisters*

Now only have the parentals to go

Thanks for the welcome... I didn't see it before sorry bout that :P

:thumb_yello: Hiya SD .... I agree !!

Yeah we do JJL !!! We are also forming pretty special friendships too !!:wub2:

Heheheheeh ..... 'bardboard' ..... is that like a board of Shakespeare Enthusiasts ???!!! :naughty:

Your right bout the music and friendships :P

And I didn't even notice the bardboard til you pointed it out :P