The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Hell yea I'm gunna read it all... I read all of part seven up to where it is now... What can I say its addictive :bleh:

*bows in respect of such determination*

It is quite addictive, and I must confess that I go into the archives and read back too every once in a while, just because it's amazing to see how far we've come.

You're going to be better educated on it than the rest of us:naughty: ; I think most of us have forgotten at least half of what's happened over the months that have passed, except for the big stuff.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*bows in respect of such determination*

It is quite addictive, and I must confess that I go into the archives and read back too every once in a while, just because it's amazing to see how far we've come.

You're going to be better educated on it than the rest of us:naughty: ; I think most of us have forgotten at least half of what's happened over the months that have passed, except for the big stuff.

I was getting a bit confused at some of the bits so I decided to go through and read it all... and so far Mika has had quite a few gfs, luke has had heaps of chicken and lollipop girl found out what chicken ment and got quite sick :bleh:

Plane delayed going to Adelaide...................

Plane delayed going home.......................

I feel like I spend my life sitting at freaking airports :thumbdown:

I just want to go home and give the family the pressies I bought them- SA chocolate- yum!!!

Luckily I found a power point to charge the comp (even though I feel like a dick sitting on the floor!) Will hopefully be able to watch my Prison Break dvd on the way home :thumb_yello: (or do work :thumbdown: )

Yay- for those who haven't yet realised- xmas is almost here :biggrin2:

:das: (just had to use that smilie!!)

Weeks ago I contacted V in regards to hopefully getting some more info out of them in regards to Mika's tour etc, and this was the super helpful reply I got today :naughty: (they need to read MFC too- or learn to repsond to emails quicker :naughty: )

Hi Jolene

Mika is no longer available to tour with the V Festival nationally.

Kind regards

Christine

On Sunday, December 2, 2007, at 05:55 PM, Jolene Jubb wrote:

> Hi!!

> Fantastic news that the V Festival is coming back to Aus and esp that

> it is coming to Perth this year- am really disappointed to hear Mika is

> not coming to our show though- do you know why???

>

> Have you heard if he will be doing any shows in Aus whilst he is here?

>

> Thanks for your help!

Losers..........

haha, hey jolene

the weather really got bad today, the rain was welcome though

ohhh, is that fruchoc that you are talking about? its only brought in SA, when you are here next i reccomend them!

poor-cyclops.jpg

bahaha, i just found this from http://www.nataliedee.com

I got soaked though :thumbdown:

No, I got some Haigh's, but I saw the Fruchocs at one of the shops here at the airport- if I can be half assed to get back up I might go get some before I board!

I was getting a bit confused at some of the bits so I decided to go through and read it all... and so far Mika has had quite a few gfs, luke has had heaps of chicken and lollipop girl found out what chicken ment and got quite sick :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just wait until you get to the kidnapping phase. I swear, we must have had twenty different kidnappings altogether. That's why somewhere around Part 3 or 4, they were outlawed.:naughty:

I got soaked though :thumbdown:

No, I got some Haigh's, but I saw the Fruchocs at one of the shops here at the airport- if I can be half assed to get back up I might go get some before I board!

aww, well wring your shirt out on a plant before you leave :naughty:

oh, Haigh's that is really nice stuff