• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yep, I think I know the one.

My fave pic is the crash poses on the last day on the couch :naughty:

Man we're such teasers

:roftl: Yeah ..... the one's where Howie reckons I look like Ozzy Osbourne !!!!! :shocked: SSSsssssshhhhhh ...... *knows she will now never live it down*:roftl:

dropping by to say hi!

Any news I should know of this past week??? If any of you are still awake. I hate paying per minute for internet! But do tell me any goss!:wink2:

Goss.... well mika's pregnant :shocked:

Apart from that fabrication, and the cancellation of Mika at the festys (which you probably have already heard about) I've got nothing.

I'm going to go catch some Zzzs now, hopefully there's some floating around here somewhere.

Chat to you all tomorrow (only 2 sleeps until Christmas, so we all should have some Christmas cheer... hopefully)

:roftl: Yeah ..... the one's where Howie reckons I look like Ozzy Osbourne !!!!! :shocked: SSSsssssshhhhhh ...... *knows she will now never live it down*:roftl:

There is a slight resemblence.

Its the glasses and the black hair, tis all.....

But it will probably stick, that comparasion

dropping by to say hi!

Any news I should know of this past week??? If any of you are still awake. I hate paying per minute for internet! But do tell me any goss!:wink2:

:wub2: Hiya Blue Sky..... nah .... no goss from me either ..... except that Mika is pregnant ..... but hey, that is old hat news ..... :naughty::wink2::roftl:

:biggrin2: HIYA my dear Verandah-ites .........

It has suddenly struck me that it is now a WEEK since y'all left the Verandah ..... :shocked: ....... & I just want to say .... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ...... for the awesome time you all gave me last w/end ....... :mf_lustslow: .... & what an amazing crew we all are to get together like that & just feel soooo at home with each other !!!!! (well, I did :wink2: )

:blush-anim-cl: Anyway .... just wanted to send big love to you all ...... & ..... (lower lip trembles ......... ) ...... I miss ya' ...... BIG TIME !!!!! :wub2::huglove:

:biggrin2: Oh sorry Armande !!!! I had MQ'd it earlier as I'm reading back on the Aussie Thread !!!!! Anyway ..... I'll tell you tomorrow about 11:11 :wink2::thumb_yello: SWEET DREAMS !!!!!

*waits patiently to hear about 11:11*

just stopping by before work , mika on sunrise singin love today sometime in the next 45 mins left of the show, ill miss it , but hopefully someone see it(if they want 2)

hello PO!

cool, i have the tv on now... i have probably missed it though

Yay! Actually, I spent more time spotting you guys through the windows now that I know what some of you look like, than watching Mika. Still, it was good to see again.

i guess i have missed it :naughty:

*stumbles around*

*was woken up by neice saying Love Today was on Sunrise* .....:naughty: ....:wub2: ....:naughty: .....

I just read your posts but I forgot to multiquote.... :sneaky2: ... I'm still tired. Silly billy that I am.

OMG. Is it Christmas Eve???? *thinks hard*

oooo my I think it is.

Ahhh... I still have the remaining pains from an almost-migraine last night.

*whimpers and crawls off computer*

*comes back*

Just wanted to say... if I don't see y'all in the next day or two, that I hope every single one of you have a great Christmas. xxxxxxx

HIYA my dear Verandah-ites .........

It has suddenly struck me that it is now a WEEK since y'all left the Verandah .....& I just want to say .... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ...... for the awesome time you all gave me last w/end ....... & what an amazing crew we all are to get together like that & just feel soooo at home with each other !!!!! (well, I did)

Anyway .... just wanted to send big love to you all ...... & ..... (lower lip trembles ......... ) ...... I miss ya' ...... BIG TIME !!!!!

awwww.. *gets teary*

It was around this time when we found out Mika snubbed us and decided working on his album is more important.. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

But yes, a week ago today it ended! :thumbdown:

What do you mean Thankyou?? .. No!! THANK YOU HK!! Without you there'd be no verandah for us to have fun on! :punk:

*group oprah+drphil hug* :mf_rosetinted:

Just wanted to say... if I don't see y'all in the next day or two, that I hope every single one of you have a great Christmas. xxxxxxx

Right back atcha!! Hope Santa brings you Gerard Butler under ur tree wearing nothing but strategically placed mistletoe.. :mf_rosetinted:

*stumbles around*

*was woken up by neice saying Love Today was on Sunrise* .....:naughty: ....:wub2: ....:naughty: .....

I just read your posts but I forgot to multiquote.... :sneaky2: ... I'm still tired. Silly billy that I am.

OMG. Is it Christmas Eve???? *thinks hard*

oooo my I think it is.

Ahhh... I still have the remaining pains from an almost-migraine last night.

*whimpers and crawls off computer*

*comes back*

hey! merry christmas to you too :biggrin2: and everyone else incase im torn away by RL :naughty:

I forgot to MQ as well..

Anyway HK, thank you, you're being willing to put up with us at your place for a weekend made the verandah possible. I miss it as well.

*joins group oprah + dr phl hug*

And yeah Dc it was about now we learnt the Cancellation news *wipes tear as she remembers*

Its Christmas eve everyone (doesn't quite feel like Christmas is tomorrow though)

If I dont get on, or if any of you don't get on, I hope you all have a good one with family and friends, and that Santa leaves you what you want (either under the tree, in a stocking near the fireplace/heater, or at the end of your bed :wink2:)

Right back atcha!! Hope Santa brings you Gerard Butler under ur tree wearing nothing but strategically placed mistletoe.. :mf_rosetinted:

hey! merry christmas to you too :biggrin2: and everyone else incase im torn away by RL :naughty:

If I dont get on, or if any of you don't get on, I hope you all have a good one with family and friends, and that Santa leaves you what you want (either under the tree, in a stocking near the fireplace/heater, or at the end of your bed :wink2:)

Merry Christmas for tomorrow to all of you as well, DC, armande and soangel! Have a great day!

Hahaha.. why thank you. That's the nicest thing any person ever did say to me. :naughty:

And thank you to armande, soangel, s-d and ju-ju. :)

Kelzy... I miss the verandah too :(

s-d and armande, I like your avatar/siggy changes.