The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Good morning, Aussies.

I'm absolutely exhausted yet in an oddly good mood.

I hope that you all had a lovely day. Or at least a bearable one. :naughty:

:naughty::wub2: Good Morning Scutty !!!! Erm ...... I'm happy you're feelin' OK .... even maybe good in fact ..... :wub2: :wub2: .... big love to you ... from HK .... :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey scut jolene and HK EDIT: and soangel

i hope you all had a good day :biggrin2:

my day went surprisingly well

got up at 6:00, started watching LICM at 6:30, been watching it on and off since, i got lots of chocolate, lipglosses and candles, and santa was oddly practical with an electric razor, i guess that is to prevent me from cutting myself accident with normal razors... i will manage to cut myself someway though... on the rubber button or something equally as dangerous :naughty:

i am in a quietly infallible mood, it is good *smiles while staring off into the distance*

Hey everyone.... Christmas day is nearly over. Do the madness again tomorrow though with a big boxing day lunch.

Am currently decorating a pair of plain white hi tops (not converses, no brand) that my sister got. They'll be hot in the end. My bro has one shoe and I have the other

Oh! And do the reindeers get a bit of whisky ? :roftl:

Of course!

Have a masochistic Christmas and a harmful New Year, everyone!

:wub2:

Thank ye Scut...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

That's probably true. I was talking to this guy about my Xbox 360 and my favourite games and he seemed pretty impressed.. :naughty:

*high fives SD*

It's great... I really think I should use that tactic more often so I can pick up!

Actually... a certain English man was verra impressed that I own an Xbox...

40 degrees at lunchtime today........

And we had lunch outside :boxed:

That's no good... it was quite cool here today... in the arvo was jumper weather... I woulda like to swap...

We ate outside too...

Well, I am absolutely spent. Hope everyone else had tiring, but great, days too!

What did Santa bring you all?

I got a portable dvd player (moreso for the kids!) that we can take when we go on holidays in a few weeks- am sooooo excited!

I got a suitcase, hair straightener, clothes, shoes, porcelain doll, some jewellery, a travel jewellery case, shampoo (from Zoe).... ummm... I think that was all, though I think I'm missing something...

I am absolutely exhausted... I went to bed at 12:30am, and woke up practically every hour until 7am... and it didn't help that Zoe was sleeping in my bed...

I ended up having a nanny nap on the lounge in between mum's family leaving and dad's getting to our place...

Hey everyone.... Christmas day is nearly over. Do the madness again tomorrow though with a big boxing day lunch.

Am currently decorating a pair of plain white hi tops (not converses, no brand) that my sister got. They'll be hot in the end. My bro has one shoe and I have the other

Ooooh cool!

I'm going over to my uncle's house... my cousin asked if I'd like to come over for a bbq lunch... and I'll prob go and see Alien Vs Predator 2 with a friend... Oh, and I videoed some of lunch... and got my aunty on there and she was unimpressed...

Would like to see what the shoes look like when you're finished...

Ooooh cool!

I'm going over to my uncle's house... my cousin asked if I'd like to come over for a bbq lunch... and I'll prob go and see Alien Vs Predator 2 with a friend... Oh, and I videoed some of lunch... and got my aunty on there and she was unimpressed...

Would like to see what the shoes look like when you're finished...

If they turn out good you can see.... if not,then you can't :naughty:

She can't wear them when its wet or she'll ruin everything.

I want to buy a pair, they're only cheap $10 ones, so I plan to get a pair and customise them eventually

If they turn out good you can see.... if not,then you can't :naughty:

She can't wear them when its wet or she'll ruin everything.

I want to buy a pair, they're only cheap $10 ones, so I plan to get a pair and customise them eventually

Sweet!

So... who had a hot lunch? We did... was really nice too... then for dinner it was cold meat etc... mmmmm.... ham....

Sweet!

So... who had a hot lunch? We did... was really nice too... then for dinner it was cold meat etc... mmmmm.... ham....

we had hot and cold meat... and i had a soy thingo, which was hot

we never have dinner christmas day, we are always too full from eating lunch and through the day we always have a table with goodies on it, i ate sooo many pistachios :naughty:

Sweet!

We had a light lunch and then a cold roast dinner (I'm still full) And tomorrow we have the hot lunch

*can already feel waistline expanding*

we never have dinner christmas day, we are always too full from eating lunch and through the day we always have a table with goodies on it, i ate sooo many pistachios :naughty:

Mmmmm... yummy... we had mum's family for lunch (which is always hot, no matter how hot it is outside) and dad's side is cold meat (but no seafood this time...)

Anyways... now I'm going... Night!

:biggrin2: HIYA HUNNY BUNNY'S ... !!! :wub2:

Yaaayyy !!! We have just had an awesome arvo at Jan's house ... (some of you met her already) ... lovely friends ... & food ..... :wub2: .... Howie is tucked away in bed ... so here I am .... (for a bit .... :naughty: ) .... will sleep soonish ..... :naughty::wink2:

We had hot ham, lasagne, potato bake and cold turkey, (more) ham, prawns and about 5 different salads Michael made, as well as about 6 different desserts!

Yeah, so dinner was just leftovers (I have enough to feed a large family for a week) and I made sure I had another BIG slice of pavlova :naughty:

Hello aussies! I know it's like 4 in the morning where you are, but I just thought I'd pop in and wish you a belated christmas! Hope you all are having nice holidays!:wub2:

Merry Xmas to you too, artsy!

Well, I am awake cause I was stuffed last night and went to bed early, the kids stayed are up and so are now still aseep (yay!) as is Michael who stayed up until god knows when playing his new PS2 in our bedroom (at least he was quiet about it!)

We had hot ham, lasagne, potato bake and cold turkey, (more) ham, prawns and about 5 different salads Michael made, as well as about 6 different desserts!

Yeah, so dinner was just leftovers (I have enough to feed a large family for a week) and I made sure I had another BIG slice of pavlova :naughty:

Merry Xmas to you too, artsy!

Well, I am awake cause I was stuffed last night and went to bed early, the kids stayed are up and so are now still aseep (yay!) as is Michael who stayed up until god knows when playing his new PS2 in our bedroom (at least he was quiet about it!)

Wowza, that's a lot of food. (what's pavlova?)

Sounds like you've had a great time. I'm stuffed; we just got back from our junkfood xmas lunch.:naughty:

My grandmother gave me a "soothing water fountain" which no doubt will keep me awake in the middle of the night, but I also got a new set of luggage, which I had been lusting for. All in all, a good christmas.:biggrin2:

Morning all, hope you had good christmases. Only 30 mins or so until I do this whole crazy process again with boxing day lunch. Expect me back mid arvo/early evening, stuffed to the hilt.

I got luggage for chrissy as well (seems everyone is), except not sure I like it. Its blue plastic and the one I wanted was purple(funny that, me wanting something purple, hey? :naughty:) and not plastic. I'll use it though, just got to get used to it. Got a car stereo as well (which was the one I wanted cos I picked it out :wink2::naughty:) and speakers, as well as clothes, shoes, bath stuff, perfume and all the usual stuff.

Sisters shoes are finished (except for a clear spray stuff we have to buy to protect them) and looking good. They are very random cos all 4 of us did half a shoe each.

When we get a chance brothers and I are buying our own pairs on non converse white hi tops and decorating, its an awesome idea (why didn't we think of it sooner)

Anyways, I shall be around for a few minutes more (as long as my sister lets me use the laptop she got for chrissy cos I'm being too lazy to turn on my own. Why wait for it to power up when I can just chat on here)

Hope you all survived the inevitable mountains of wrapping paper.

Too many people.

Luggage seems to be a popular gift....

But then, a few people are going away next year, so maybe its logical.....

Quite logical. I was dreading having to buy my own too; much easier to have the parents get it for me.:naughty:

I didn't have many expectations, but I got red cloth with black trim; rather snazzy.

Quite logical. I was dreading having to buy my own too; much easier to have the parents get it for me.:naughty:

I didn't have many expectations, but I got red cloth with black trim; rather snazzy.

Very snazzy.... the one i wanted was purple cloth with black trim *wipes tear and is tempted to get it herself anyway*

Apparently mum was going to get me a lime green one.... I would have liked that more. The blue just seems so plain, but it'll be useful.... I will use it

Anyways, this is me saying goodbye in the third thread I'm chatting to you in Arts.

Chat tonight, when I'm full as