The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here 'tis, i'll take it down later... so there isn't a pic of my foot for the world to see lol

ilovebilly.jpg

they are a strange shape, quite square, but if you see the whole foot it looks better EDIT: they are the toe part if no one can work it out :lmfao:

EDIT: hey rbsky, how are you? you get to share a post with my foot, lucky you :naughty:

Awesome shoe!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I like it! *searches brand*

I get all my clothing from thrift stores, vintage, Goodwill, etc. That's where all the really interesting and original stuff is anyways.

I get heaps of awesome clothes from second hand shops. I bet you guys have some fantastic stuff over there! Here, it's mainly just second hand cheapo stuff! But if you look hard enough, you find some good things :)

Wow sounds like we all got lots of great gifts, I got some great hair care products, some cute boots i've been wanting for ages, and a foot massager (it feels so good:naughty:)

hey all , i hope everyonbe had a good xmas, i got awersum pressies, one of which was "live in cartoon motion" from my bro, he conveniently watched it first before sending it to me but he did say that after watching it he has a new respect for mika and likes him now which is an upgrade from "hes not bad" which was what he thought of him before. the same bro also got me season 1 of veronica mars and a limited edition of grease where the cover it a leather T Bird jacket (sooooooo cool)

Oh I love Grease too :biggrin2: , I've been looking for Veronica Mars for ages, but i cant find it in any stores :sad: i thought they musta not released it on dvd. Where did he find it????? Great prezzies by the way.

Awww, well, did she keep the tags so you could exchange it? (My fam always keeps the tags because it keeps everyone happy.)

Blue is a bit plain by itself, but maybe you could dazzle it up? Patches and buttons and markers and glitter and paint; the possibilities are endless.

For the third time, goodbye! *grabs RBSKY's hand and waves it*:naughty:

Nope she didn't keep the tags (because she brought it ff ebay, which is weird in itself)

I'm thinking stickers etc that should liven it up. Might buy tomorrow

We don't celebrate Boxing Day; we've got the x-mas sales tomorrow, then nothing to rejoice about until New Year's. But when it rolls around, I fully expect to get smashed, and fully expect to find you all online to laugh at my typos and twisted jokes.:naughty:

My family only celebrates boxing day as an extension of Christmas. My dads side do their xmas party on boxing day. It was nice, the person/s who were buying for me sister/daughter (my aunt and my cousin had to buy for me) went overseas recently, so I got a tiffany necklace and bracelet. Love it

Shame I won't be here to read drunken typos but you if guys don't delete it all I can after (even if I miss the msness)

Daughtah!!!!!!! I wouldn't miss your typos for the world.. yours and Soa's :naughty:

Hey JJL & PO

Good thanx JJL, how are you?

I should be eating leftovers but 2 minute noodles were more tempting...:bleh:

My typos are always interesting (well mostly)

Oh, it's gorgeous! Thanks for the link!

(And it's ok. I'm a shopaholic too; this is a safe space for your addiction.:naughty: )

I'm a shopaholic as well, its so bad. I spend too much and then wonder where all my money went. Have to go shopping tomorrow still as well after work to pick up things for new years.

Wow sounds like we all got lots of great gifts, I got some great hair care products, some cute boots i've been wanting for ages, and a foot massager (it feels so good:naughty:)

Oh I love Grease too :biggrin2: , I've been looking for Veronica Mars for ages, but i cant find it in any stores :sad: i thought they musta not released it on dvd. Where did he find it????? Great prezzies by the way.

i think my bro got it from interweb coz he had to ring and ask if it actually worked on my dvd player and apparently they got me season 2 but it didnt arrive

hey soangel!

we don't do anything on boxing day sometimes we have visited my grandparents, but there are no traditions

EDIT: hi PO!

We never used to until I was about 8 or so. Then we decided it was too much doing both on christmas, and Dads family moved to boxing day. Works out so much easier for everyone

Boxing Day is not formally observed in the Australian state of South Australia, instead what would have been the next working day after Christmas is officially titled Proclamation Day and a public holiday is observed. [10] However, it is still referred to as Boxing Day.

:blink: i didn't know that lol

yeah, thats true, you wouldn't have all that stuff around after. was it a good meal?

i was a little disapointed this yr , like the "roast potatoes" were just boiled in their jackets and there was a lot of salads , i wanted lots of roast vegies, and the antipasta stuff wasnt even there, the first 2 course were awersome, fancy breads with dipping olive oil and tapenades and stuff, followed by gazpacho (which was suprisingly way better than i thought itd be) and a massive plate of seafood but i let my bf have that

i was a little disapointed this yr , like the "roast potatoes" were just boiled in their jackets and there was a lot of salads , i wanted lots of roast vegies, and the antipasta stuff wasnt even there, the first 2 course were awersome, fancy breads with dipping olive oil and tapenades and stuff, followed by gazpacho (which was suprisingly way better than i thought itd be) and a massive plate of seafood but i let my bf have that

aww, at least some of it was nice. yucky, i hate potatoes in their jackets, bring on the nekkid ones :naughty:

Hello everyone,

I'm a new Aussie Mika fan from Sydney... and I haven't quite read this whole thread :blink: we Aussies chat a lot don't we? Anyone else from Western Sydney here? Like Hills area and surrounds?

xoxo

Oh... and potatoes are soooooo nice in their jackets :naughty: I prefer a naked salad...

Hello everyone,

I'm a new Aussie Mika fan from Sydney... and I haven't quite read this whole thread :blink: we Aussies chat a lot don't we? Anyone else from Western Sydney here? Like Hills area and surrounds?

xoxo

Oh... and potatoes are soooooo nice in their jackets :naughty: I prefer a naked salad...

Welcome...

you don't have to read the whole thread, its mostly random chatting. This place has no topic, so we just talk about whatever.

I'm from Melb but we have a few NSWers around.

Hope you enjoy it here, just jump into the convo whenever

Hello everyone,

xoxo

hello :biggrin2:

welcome to the aussie thread, don't be scared to talk to us we don't bite, actually everyone (generally :naughty: i havn't spoken to all 8,000 of them ) is pretty nice on this forum

i'm not from the sydney area sorry