The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Morning all.... I am packed (believe it or not, though in an hour or so I'll start worrying about what I haven't packed.) Managed to jam too many clothes into one suitcase (but this way Im prepared)

Now just wasting time, while I wait for my brother to put in my new car stereo (which has been problematic already)

Laptop is still dead :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all.... I am packed (believe it or not, though in an hour or so I'll start worrying about what I haven't packed.) Managed to jam too many clothes into one suitcase (but this way Im prepared)

Now just wasting time, while I wait for my brother to put in my new car stereo (which has been problematic already)

Laptop is still dead :thumbdown:

Where are you going ?:biggrin2:

It was alright, just very busy.

and topped off by the laptop dieing *glares at laptop across room*

oh, please accept my condolences. :mf_popeanim:

do u want to call Holy Johny ?

Well, im going cuz it's like midnight over here!

Bye! :huglove:

see u next year if we dont see each other until then !:biggrin2:

Good morning my fellow Mikamites (ha ha I just accidently typed Mikamates oopsies) ... Happy Boxing boxing boxing day!

I think I need to fix up my profile thing a bit and get me one of those signatures and a pic and stuff... I'm a tad old and boring, oh, and computer illiterate so let's hope I can work out how to do all that stuff... (yay, project!)

Also, how do I add my name to the list of Mikamites on page 1?

Thanks guys xoxo

Yay I worked out how to do the signature thing... whilst watching Cash Cab on channel [v]... great show - anyone else watch it?

xoxo

Hey Minda!

I love cash cab, although I normally have my tv on channel v2 (although I get sick of hearing the same songs over and over!) I am particularly annoyed at constantly hearing Conquest by the White Stripes:thumbdown:

Anyhoo, Rainbow Sky can add you to the front page :thumb_yello:

Oh, am very excited- got 2 Mika pressies in the mail today- my lovely poster with everyone's kisses (:huglove: back at you all) with the magnet, and my SS from Eaving, HK, can you please let her know I said a huge thank you for it!

It is really strange these pressies turned up today, as I had the strangest/ loveliest dream about Mr M last night, but won't go into here as this is not the knitting thread :naughty:

Right, gotta duck off to work again, left something at home and had to come back for it, but was worthwhile to find my pressies!!!

Why hello there,

Do I need to like both Mika and Vegemite to be a Mikamite? :bleh:

Hi Oakie Doke! Welcome! A great appreciation of vegemite is a must.

It's ok! People always ask me if I paint and flatulate at the same time...

Bwaaaaahahahaha. I never thought of that before. *snickerfit*

Ooh, Amazing Grace... :wub2:

But we've already had this discussion haven't we?

Oh but not nearly enough! Breeches. :naughty:

Phillip Island (its an island an hour and a half from my house.... not really going far)

We rented a holiday house for the week, stocked up on supplies and head down today

Ooooo noice. Lucky you!! Have a great time!!! :punk:

Also, how do I add my name to the list of Mikamites on page 1?

Hey Minda! I will add you to the list. :biggrin2:

Woohoo number 45!

Thanks Rainbow Sky!

Oh and Cash Cab is over now :( I'm watching Whose Line Is It Anyway now... Wayne Brady is a comic GENIUS!

You're welcome. :thumb_yello:

I LOVE Whose Line Is It Anyway. One of the funniest shows ever. I haven't seen it in years though. *sigh*

The Comedy Channel runs double episodes almost every day so I try to catch them on the days I'm not working...

Funniest show ever! Although I must say the American version is better than the British... it's a good thing the British pump out better musicians, huh?

The Comedy Channel runs double episodes almost every day so I try to catch them on the days I'm not working...

Funniest show ever! Although I must say the American version is better than the British... it's a good thing the British pump out better musicians, huh?

I don't have pay TV so I am unable to watch it. :thumbdown:

I've never seen the British show... only the American... and I love those guys. :punk:

Yeah, the Brits do have their fair share of decent muso's. :naughty:

He he I'm posting all over the place too coz I don't start work til 5 and don't know what to do with myself...

I've been watching tv all morning and will probably take a break for lunch when Scrubs finishes at 2. I'm such a couch potato - I'm curled up on the lounge with my laptop and a blankie and a packet of chips :blink: