The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Bye Minda!!!! Nice chatting with you, sort of!! Hopefully you'll be back and we can have a real convo!:thumb_yello:

Gee, thanks, PO, that's real comforting.....:blink:

no its good info coz it means ppl that are pale are gunna look way better in yrs to come than ppl who are tanned "coz tans arent healthy"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum!! *tackles affectionately*

I'm splendiferous.

*whispers* Did you hear? I got in!!:woot_jump:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

no its good info coz it means ppl that are pale are gunna look way better in yrs to come than ppl who are tanned "coz tans arent healthy"

yay..

i'm so pale it's blinding... :mf_rosetinted:

I never let myself get burnt.. I did once and I was in agony for 4 days...

It's just not worth it..

except my arms are a little tanned..

I have olive skin, but used to go to the solarium, haven't done that in ages now though, have discovered the joy of fake tan- I love the Palmers one as it goes on really evenly on looks great! When I wear it people ask if I have been on holidays (I wish!!!)

Oh, just got an email through from Take40, but down the bottom of it was an ad for Bigpond & Mika- you can download our concert from June (unfortunately only the songs that are on take40 live lounge anyway...)

http://bigpondmusic.com/Album/Mika/Take-40-Live-Lounge-With-Mika.aspx?search=736747

For the newbies who have never seen the footage it is http://www.take40.com/action/livelounge (you will need to go to past shows) and look out for us all in the front row (esp HK's red bow!)

Scrubs! Yay!

I used to like House but it's being stupid now.

Yeah. The fourth season isn't as good as the previous three. I miss Cameron, Chase and Foreman! I bought season 3 on DVD the other day and as I've been watching it I've realised how much better the show was when there were just three doctors working under House.

But I'll watch it purely because of Hugh Laurie. That guy is an amazing actor (and a comedic genious if you've been lucky enough to see some of his early work)!

Yeah. The fourth season isn't as good as the previous three. I miss Cameron, Chase and Foreman! I bought season 3 on DVD the other day and as I've been watching it I've realised how much better the show was when there were just three doctors working under House.

But I'll watch it purely because of Hugh Laurie. That guy is an amazing actor (and a comedic genious if you've been lucky enough to see some of his early work)!

OMG, Hugh Laurie and Rowan Atkinson in BlackAdder.:shocked:

Genius, pure and simple.

Oh, am very excited- got 2 Mika pressies in the mail today- my lovely poster with everyone's kisses (:huglove: back at you all) with the magnet, and my SS from Eaving, HK, can you please let her know I said a huge thank you for it!

It is really strange these pressies turned up today, as I had the strangest/ loveliest dream about Mr M last night, but won't go into here as this is not the knitting thread :naughty:

:shocked: That's AMAZING JOLS !!! Last night I too had a verra special Mika dream !!! :das::naughty:

And yes .... I will let Eaving know !!!:thumb_yello:

Hiya all ......... I'm going out tonight ..... so I'm only here for a bit ... *waves*:biggrin2:

Oh, I didn't realise they weren't in this season. That sucks, but I love Hugh Laurie too!!!

:shocked: That's AMAZING JOLS !!! Last night I too had a verra special Mika dream !!! :das:

And yes .... I will let Eaving know !!!:thumb_yello:

Hiya all ......... I'm going out tonight ..... so I'm only here for a bit ... *waves*:biggrin2:

I love Mika dreams :das: :das: !!!!!!!!!!!11

Right, gotta go do some food (and maybe clothes :naughty: ) shopping, be back in a little while.

Have a great night out HK!!!

<grabs a fosters sits down>:

:tongue2: i get them practically free

But VB has the best ads. I'm prone to witty advertising.

I'm patriotic (or is it stateriotic?). Go Victoria Bitter and Carlton Draught.

hehe, i love that ad that has 'heaps' of people singing and then they make the big person drinking *sings* 'this ad better sell some blooooooody beer'

The Paris gig isn't on his MySpace. When a gig isn't there, assume that he may still cancel it. And even if it is there, he may still end up canceling anyway.

thats true.... and annoying, doing a gig in paris probably won't take up as much time as coming here and doing a tour

heavy rain in england today , just in case anyone is interested

wow, interesting :mf_rosetinted: *is jealous*

I only realised yesterday that Sasje met her bf on MFC...I am really way behind...even though I was online almost constantly, I never heard about that before...

And HK, that BLOODY box is still sitting in a PO somewhere, I wrote and complained, but they are really not going to care. It might be like one of those WW1 letters that suddenly reappears 40 years after it was sent. And we will be old and in our nursing homes going....oh yes...that Mika fellow....what did he sing again....was it that road trip...where was it again....????:boxed:

i didn't know that!

i guess it is aus posts turn not to care :naughty:

Hello and welcome Oakie Doke! Your name reminds me of that old ABC Kids show called 'Oakie Doke'. Does anyone remember that?

i remember

Phillip Island (its an island an hour and a half from my house.... not really going far)

We rented a holiday house for the week, stocked up on supplies and head down today

have a good time :biggrin2:

I have olive skin, but used to go to the solarium, haven't done that in ages now though, have discovered the joy of fake tan- I love the Palmers one as it goes on really evenly on looks great! When I wear it people ask if I have been on holidays (I wish!!!)

Oh, just got an email through from Take40, but down the bottom of it was an ad for Bigpond & Mika- you can download our concert from June (unfortunately only the songs that are on take40 live lounge anyway...)

http://bigpondmusic.com/Album/Mika/Take-40-Live-Lounge-With-Mika.aspx?search=736747

For the newbies who have never seen the footage it is http://www.take40.com/action/livelounge (you will need to go to past shows) and look out for us all in the front row (esp HK's red bow!)

*looks at link*

ive resigned myself to the fact that im gunna age early at least i will be a tanned 80yr old :naughty:

and hello to all the newbies :biggrin2:

hahaha, it just told me i had 16 images in my message

:naughty: Those are such fun. Look at what one of mine led to, now I talk to all of you lovely people.

Haha... I am a seasoned fangirl. I have been since I was born. Well, since I was five, so that's close enough. :naughty:

It tires me out actually.... there are so many people and things... my brain is getting worn out, and I have no money left! All these boys... I should just become a lesbian or something. :blink:

It tires me out actually.... there are so many people and things... my brain is getting worn out, and I have no money left! All these boys... I should just become a lesbian or something. :blink:

nooooooooooo squeeing over unattainable celebrities keeps us young, damnit!!

Haha... I am a seasoned fangirl. I have been since I was born. Well, since I was five, so that's close enough. :naughty:

You could try it, but then you'd just fangirl talented and gorgeous women.:bleh:

because then you would just fangirl over the girls :naughty:

and hi and bye everyone :biggrin2:

Good morning, Aussies. :original:

It's official. I've decided I have a big fat school girl crush on James McAvoy.

Children of Dune. :wub2:

You could try it, but then you'd just fangirl talented and gorgeous women.:bleh:

Or become bisexual and fangirl both the girls and the boys, that's when you'll become truly broke. :roftl:

Is that all it takes? So all of those anti-aging cream late-night infomercials lied to us? :naughty:

EDIT: bye Armande!

This is my first forum obsession but in previous lives I was a fangirl (twice)

Here is my first one..........

vanilla-ice.jpg

Vanilla Ice- when I was 13 I was obsessed with him and listened to To The Extreme (and then Extremely Live) non stop.

When I was 16 I was into this bloke.....

jeremy-jordan-img1.jpg

Jeremy Jordan, who sang Right Kind of Love...

Glad to see my tastes have improved dramatically :naughty:

The funny thing is Vanilla Ice is actually playing a nightclub in Perth on Sunday night- am tempted to go just to watch the trainwreck :naughty: