Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww... relationship troubles suck, but it will be okay. I'm feeling pretty heavy hearted about someone too.... but it's so complicated. =/

how was saturday for everyone? i guess it's not quite over yet.

We're not in a relationship... At all... im trying to figure out who he likes, and all my friends say its me... but I'm not seeing what they are seeing, anyway i really wanna know!!

Guys are stupid, at least all the ones around me are...and yet we insist on liking them...:boxed:

No not all of them!! He's... not stupid at all. He's so... amazing. :wub2:

Everyone having guy troubles right now??!:lol3:

Hahahahahaha... I know I am.

Not all guys are stupid....you just have to search hard for the genuinely good ones. :)

My spring break is March 22-30th. Cannot wait.

Oh! I wonder why mine is so early.

No, nothing too bad. Guy troubles... I dont know how to explain it. I've never really had a crush on some one... like this. It's just.. weird.

Good luck with your homework, I should probably do mine too, but I have all week... It's spring break for me over here... Even though we are getting inches and inches of snow. When does your spring break start?

aww... relationship troubles suck, but it will be okay. I'm feeling pretty heavy hearted about someone too.... but it's so complicated. =/

how was saturday for everyone? i guess it's not quite over yet.

Guys are stupid, at least all the ones around me are...and yet we insist on liking them...:boxed:

"WHY I HAVE A CAT!!!!!!!!" :naughty::wink2:

awww well if it makes you feel any better. we're totally not in a relationship either... well i guess we are, but not a "relationship." but it's WAY too convoluted and I'm kind of in the same situation as you... and the more people keep telling me about it the more I'm starting to like this person... ugh..

awww well if it makes you feel any better. we're totally not in a relationship either... well i guess we are, but not a "relationship." but it's WAY too convoluted and I'm kind of in the same situation as you... and the more people keep telling me about it the more I'm starting to like this person... ugh..

AH!!! Isn't it irritating?!?! But no one knows I like him. I don't want to tell anyone.. Not yet.

... me too!!! oh man.... these things are so difficult hahah.

I know... Does he know you like him?

Take your time....

I will... It's just.. I feel bad lying to my friends whenever they ask me. I know it's not really any of their business, but it still sucks.

well... this might be uncomfortable... here is the crazy complicatedness... it's very strange for me... I don't really know how to share this info. It's actually a she... which is what makes it so bizarre for me... and I don't know if I just want to know everything there is to know about her and to be greater friends than we already are... or if this is something weird... because this is how i usually feel about every other man I've ever been involved with.... oh man this is so complicated... LOL

well... this might be uncomfortable... here is the crazy complicatedness... it's very strange for me... I don't really know how to share this info. It's actually a she... which is what makes it so bizarre for me... and I don't know if I just want to know everything there is to know about her and to be greater friends than we already are... or if this is something weird... because this is how i usually feel about every other man I've ever been involved with.... oh man this is so complicated... LOL

I think that is sooooooo fantastic! and sooo exciting! It is totally empowering to be able to admit these feelings - the first step is to admit it to yourself.... then you can come forth to others........ I only just recently "came out" as bi... and guaranteed I'm a lot older than you........ Good for you!:thumb_yello:

Not all guys are stupid....you just have to search hard for the genuinely good ones. :)

My spring break is March 22-30th. Cannot wait.

Mine starts on the 20th, and we get two whole weeks cause it ties in with easter...yesss!

We're not in a relationship... At all... im trying to figure out who he likes, and all my friends say its me... but I'm not seeing what they are seeing, anyway i really wanna know!!

No not all of them!! He's... not stupid at all. He's so... amazing. :wub2:

Hahahahahaha... I know I am.

Oh! I wonder why mine is so early.

Actually, since we're on the topic of love troubles, I take back what I said about all the guys around me being stupid. There is one guy who is really genuinely nice, and I am starting to like him more and more...but I think he might be into one of my friends. :boxed:

"WHY I HAVE A CAT!!!!!!!!" :naughty::wink2:

Nice. :roftl:

Wow, I guess that would be strange. Is it the first time you've felt that way about a girl?

hahah... well I'm just not sure what's happening. the trouble with this all is that we've worked together frequently on campus since we are on multiple committees together and we've become really good friends, but I've never felt this way about another woman and she likes men as well, but has recently and is sort of still in the process of coming out of a horrible break up with her first and probably only girl friend. hahaha this situation is so confusing sorry.

Ohhh, i hope you sort out your feelings and everything works out for the best!

I would...

Seriously?? LOL would you ask him for an autograph??

honestly... im not even sure if I like her or if I just really enjoy her friendship. but our friendship is becoming closer and closer and more intimate. And I guess she's fairly affection with her friends.. but the feeling i'm getting is the same confused feeling i get with men I usually end up getting involved with.

Actually, since we're on the topic of love troubles, I take back what I said about all the guys around me being stupid. There is one guy who is really genuinely nice, and I am starting to like him more and more...but I think he might be into one of my friends. :boxed:

OH NO! SEDUCE HIM!!

:lmfao:

I'm joking. I honestly dont know what to say... Something like that happened to me last year. But I didnt like the guy as much as I like the guy I like now(wow, nice sentence) and when I found out he liked my friend, I handled it.... poorly to say the least. :blush-anim-cl: