Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

honestly... im not even sure if I like her or if I just really enjoy her friendship. but our friendship is becoming closer and closer and more intimate. And I guess she's fairly affection with her friends.. but the feeling i'm getting is the same confused feeling i get with men I usually end up getting involved with.

God, that must be so confusing...:boxed:

Love always seems to be more trouble than it's worth, but it's impossible to live without...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly... im not even sure if I like her or if I just really enjoy her friendship. but our friendship is becoming closer and closer and more intimate. And I guess she's fairly affection with her friends.. but the feeling i'm getting is the same confused feeling i get with men I usually end up getting involved with.

Oh, maybe its the fact that she was with a woman that attracts you and you feel like "exploring". No?? Maybe im like far off. :lmfao:

Probably. I'd make sure he'd sign it Ice Man. :naughty:

HAHA.

He'd be like ":blink:". But probably do it anyway.

OH NO! SEDUCE HIM!!

:lmfao:

I'm joking. I honestly dont know what to say... Something like that happened to me last year. But I didnt like the guy as much as I like the guy I like now(wow, nice sentence) and when I found out he liked my friend, I handled it.... poorly to say the least. :blush-anim-cl:

HAHAHAHA! I'll have to do it quickly, before the friend he likes gets back from Australia (i.e, tomorrow.)

:roftl:

Oh, maybe its the fact that she was with a woman that attracts you and you feel like "exploring". No?? Maybe im like far off. :lmfao:

HAHA.

He'd be like ":blink:". But probably do it anyway.

hahahah no no not really. I guess it all came at a bad time. I guess I really enjoy her company and she and I have basically been living parallel and identical lives and we have only just met haha. I wanted to be her friend when I met her, we became friends quickly, we're really good friends now. I used to get mixed messages from her before I started feeling like this... (confused haha) and then as people began to point things out more and more about what they thought she felt... it started to manifest in me haha... ugh..

hahahah no no not really. I guess it all came at a bad time. I guess I really enjoy her company and she and I have basically been living parallel and identical lives and we have only just met haha. I wanted to be her friend when I met her, we became friends quickly, we're really good friends now. I used to get mixed messages from her before I started feeling like this... (confused haha) and then as people began to point things out more and more about what they thought she felt... it started to manifest in me haha... ugh..

oh.. well, like i said, i hope everything works out for you!

hahah thanks!... i'll try and straighten out my thoughts hahaha no pun intended. haha! but I must admit it's a pretty strange sensation to share this here... hmm... :D

That's why I love the MFC, because mostly everyone's pretty accepting and you can vent things you wouldn't normally say to people you know...

hahahah i guess so. I just wish it wasn't such an awkward topic haha. so anything else new with people?

Nothing really new.... I'm making avatars! That's pretty new I guess lol.

That's why I love the MFC, because mostly everyone's pretty accepting and you can vent things you wouldn't normally say to people you know...

Yeah, me too!!

That's soooo true...

So I'll tell you guys something... I got some pretty ****ty news 2 days before the Vancouver performance... I already have a s**tload of medical problems and then got hit with one more which is ultra-serious...... things are really not looking good at all....:thumbdown: I'm hanging in.... staying upbeat and trying to be as positive as possible.... undergoing a lot of tests... yada yada... you know the drill....

That's soooo true...

So I'll tell you guys something... I got some pretty ****ty news 2 days before the Vancouver performance... I already have a s**tload of medical problems and then got hit with one more which is ultra-serious...... things are really not looking good at all....:thumbdown: I'm hanging in.... staying upbeat and trying to be as positive as possible.... undergoing a lot of tests... yada yada... you know the drill....

I'm really sorry. I have a crap load of medical problems too! which I guess isn't something that people should bond over haha but I hope it's okay and I hope you are back in tip top shape as soon as possible.

That's soooo true...

Oooh, that's awful :no:

I really hope everything works out for you...have you got any results back yet?

I'm really sorry. I have a crap load of medical problems too! which I guess isn't something that people should bond over haha but I hope it's okay and I hope you are back in tip top shape as soon as possible.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you have to live this miserable way too. It really sucks, big time. Unfortunately, I won't be improving anytime soon, it all goes down hill from here... I hope you have a better prognosis than me....

Oooh, that's awful :no:

I really hope everything works out for you...have you got any results back yet?

I've gotten enough results to know that things are progressive, eventually terminal. I'm being tested to see if there are any other complicating factors. I'm losing blood so that always has to be monitored. I'm also on a 2-year wait-list for a Pain Management Clinic. Ludicrous or what? The irony for that is this clinic is at the same hospital I used to work at. Karma or what...:naughty:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you have to live this miserable way too. It really sucks, big time. Unfortunately, I won't be improving anytime soon, it all goes down hill from here... I hope you have a better prognosis than me....

I've gotten enough results to know that things are progressive, eventually terminal. I'm being tested to see if there are any other complicating factors. I'm losing blood so that always has to be monitored. I'm also on a 2-year wait-list for a Pain Management Clinic. Ludicrous or what? The irony for that is this clinic is at the same hospital I used to work at. Karma or what...:naughty:

Ahh, I'm so sorry :tears: You'll be in my thoughts...I'd say prayers, but I'm not religious, so...I'll send well-wishes for you to whomever is listening. :huglove:

aww it's so frustrating to know that there is nothing I can do... I sincerely wish that i could make it all better. I guess that may be my biggest fault. I wish I didn't feel the need to solve everyone's problems, because failing at that means seeing fewer happy faces. However I'm glad that yours seems to still be smiling. :D

Ahh, I'm so sorry :tears: You'll be in my thoughts...I'd say prayers, but I'm not religious, so...I'll send well-wishes for you to whomever is listening. :huglove:

aww it's so frustrating to know that there is nothing I can do... I sincerely wish that i could make it all better. I guess that may be my biggest fault. I wish I didn't feel the need to solve everyone's problems, because failing at that means seeing fewer happy faces. However I'm glad that yours seems to still be smiling. :D

Thank you sooo much , you guys. I really appreciate it. But I'm okay. I've survived SO MUCH already in my life - and I've done it alone..... and I truly believe that life is about Quality Not Quantity - isn't that what Mika's music is telling us? Live for right now and Love Today? It is no coincidence that I got this diagnosis just before I heard/saw/met Mika. It was no coincidence that the Valentines Day Project landed right in my lap and it was my responsibility to finish it off and ship it to London. And in that box was a letter to Mika from me telling him EXACTLY what I just told you. There's a message to be learned here. So I'm trying my best to hang in and make it count RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.........:thumb_yello:

Thank you sooo much , you guys. I really appreciate it. But I'm okay. I've survived SO MUCH already in my life - and I've done it alone..... and I truly believe that life is about Quality Not Quantity - isn't that what Mika's music is telling us? Live for right now and Love Today? It is no coincidence that I got this diagnosis just before I heard/saw/met Mika. It was no coincidence that the Valentines Day Project landed right in my lap and it was my responsibility to finish it off and ship it to London. And in that box was a letter to Mika from me telling him EXACTLY what I just told you. There's a message to be learned here. So I'm trying my best to hang in and make it count RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.........:thumb_yello:

I'm glad that you can look at it that way...you're very courageous and I think everyone can learn from what you just said...

Sorry about the bad news you got, Joan...that's bad timing...but at least Mika was able to brighten your day during the concert. :)

Oh, he sure did..... AND THEN SOME!!!!!!

Believe me, his music, his message, his spirit.... they all really help at this time.....:biggrin2: