Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to me in a year and see where I am!! LOL

So how are you today?

:roftl: We will see! I will keep an eye on it :thumb_yello:

I am good! Gotta learn biology though.. that sucks :thumbdown:

What about you? :-)

Ermm by the way, Crystal is your real name as well? ^^

:roftl: :roftl: nope! my posts aren;t THAT high!! Though I only joined at the beginning of Feb... I thought I was doing well til u came along :crybaby: hahahahaha

Look at me, I've been here from 25/10 and I only got 2300 posts :blink::biggrin2:

nope! my posts aren;t THAT high!! Though I only joined at the beginning of Feb... I thought I was doing well til u came along :crybaby: hahahahaha

You ARE doing well, I'm just EXTREME! it's because I'm in honeymoonMIKAphase and everything is just so new and exciting, and so many people, and so much to talk about, and I just can't get enough, I'm immersing myself in Mikadom, and enjoying every brilliant second of it :)

:roftl: We will see! I will keep an eye on it :thumb_yello:

I am good! Gotta learn biology though.. that sucks :thumbdown:

What about you? :-)

Ermm by the way, Crystal is your real name as well? ^^

I have homework too, I have zoology homework though :) Wildlife, doing a report on bears, and one on moose/deer, Oh...and the proposal for outdoor management...oh and the fish pond memo....Oh man....and that Deer creek thing..oh god I should get to work soon LOL

And yes, Crystal is my real name :)

Look at me, I've been here from 25/10 and I only got 2300 posts :blink::biggrin2:

You ARE doing well, I'm just EXTREME! it's because I'm in honeymoonMIKAphase and everything is just so new and exciting, and so many people, and so much to talk about, and I just can't get enough, I'm immersing myself in Mikadom, and enjoying every brilliant second of it :)

hehehehehe how i LOVE MFCers!!!!

I have homework too, I have zoology homework though :) Wildlife, doing a report on bears, and one on moose/deer, Oh...and the proposal for outdoor management...oh and the fish pond memo....Oh man....and that Deer creek thing..oh god I should get to work soon LOL

And yes, Crystal is my real name :)

Oh that sounds much better than my work! I gotta learn about some parasites.. :thumbdown:

Oh okay.. :-) Nice to meet you :wink2: ^^ (I'm Barbora, btw :D )

I think I'm still in that phase :naughty:

hehehehehe how i LOVE MFCers!!!!

I know, me too :) so much fun!

Oh that sounds much better than my work! I gotta learn about some parasites.. :thumbdown:

Oh okay.. :-) Nice to meet you ^^ (I'm Barbora, btw :D )

hi Barbora! nice to meet you too! Hey..parasites are pretty interesting creatures actually, I find it amazing how one creature has to depend completely upon another for sustenance and nourishment, it makes me wonder why it wasn't build independant, WHY it needs to be parasitic...how does that work into the wheel of life? I don't know!

I think I'm still in that phase :naughty:

So blissful :) Like heaven

ok, I know I'm being a very poor Night Owl tonight but I've an eaaaarly start, so I'm sure I'll talk to you all tomorrow! night-night

Sleep well Neeve :)

hi Barbora! nice to meet you too! Hey..parasites are pretty interesting creatures actually, I find it amazing how one creature has to depend completely upon another for sustenance and nourishment, it makes me wonder why it wasn't build independant, WHY it needs to be parasitic...how does that work into the wheel of life? I don't know!

Oh yeah, but I have to learn the structure of their bodies, which is pretty boring... and there are a lot of latin words which I can't remember..

too tired... *daydreams about going to bed* :biggrin2:

But it's been six months. Surely that phase should've passed by now!

Why mess with a good thing? If I'm going to be in HoneymoonMikaphase for the rest of my life, I'll be happy with that. I enjoy his music SOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Oh yeah, but I have to learn the structure of their bodies, which is pretty boring... and there are a lot of latin words which I can't remember..

too tired... *daydreams about going to bed* :biggrin2:

Oh the latin is pretty cool actually, cause every latin word means something else, like Albi means white, so Albiflora means white flower :) The beautiful thing about Latin is that it's always going to be that same name, as opposed to common names. There can be tons of different common names for one thing, and you might not realize you're actually talking about the same thing unless you confirm it using latin! :)

It may be a 'dead' language technically, but I've really enjoyed learning stuff about it. It's a very descriptive language.

There's this creature that lives here called a wolverine, and it's latin name is GULA GULA, which is HILARIOUS to say outloud LOL

Oh the latin is pretty cool actually, cause every latin word means something else, like Albi means white, so Albiflora means white flower :) The beautiful thing about Latin is that it's always going to be that same name, as opposed to common names. There can be tons of different common names for one thing, and you might not realize you're actually talking about the same thing unless you confirm it using latin! :)

It may be a 'dead' language technically, but I've really enjoyed learning stuff about it. It's a very descriptive language.

There's this creature that lives here called a wolverine, and it's latin name is GULA GULA, which is HILARIOUS to say outloud LOL

Does it mean you can speak it... or at least know a lot of latin names? wow... respect! Can you speak any other languages? ... except for english, of course :naughty:

Does it mean you can speak it... or at least know a lot of latin names? wow... respect! Can you speak any other languages? ... except for english, of course :naughty:

well i don' think anyone actually SPEAKS latin any more, it's purely used as a scientific language now. Over the course of my 3 years here at college studying forestry and wildlife, I've learned the latin names for more plants and animals than I ever thought possible :) in the first 2 months of my first year of school, we had to memorize the latin AND common names for over 100 plants and trees. It was REALLY hard, but really enlightening. Sometimes I can look at the latin name of a plant now, and know details about it just from the name. Most Latin names are descriptive in nature.

I don't speak any other language but English but I know smatterings of french, german, italian, spanish..just a few things here and there though. I couldn't hold a conversation in any of them. Well maybe a REALLY basic french one, like how are you, i'm fine, lets go to the library LOL

well i don' think anyone actually SPEAKS latin any more, it's purely used as a scientific language now. Over the course of my 3 years here at college studying forestry and wildlife, I've learned the latin names for more plants and animals than I ever thought possible :) in the first 2 months of my first year of school, we had to memorize the latin AND common names for over 100 plants and trees. It was REALLY hard, but really enlightening. Sometimes I can look at the latin name of a plant now, and know details about it just from the name. Most Latin names are descriptive in nature.

I don't speak any other language but English but I know smatterings of french, german, italian, spanish..just a few things here and there though. I couldn't hold a conversation in any of them. Well maybe a REALLY basic french one, like how are you, i'm fine, lets go to the library LOL

Let's go to the library :lmao:

Well few friends of mine can really speak latin... wonder why they decided to learn it so they could speak it.. o.O