Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not too sure what I am going to wear either! It's going to be so freaking cold and that's going to such big time!!!

I'm going to make him something. I've already started working on it. :D

I dont have to wait outside in line... :bleh: I bought tickets in the seated area, cause I have school, until 4, and the doors open at 6:30, so.. yeah. xD

Cool!! What are you making?

I've tried so hard to find red or purple ones, and THEY DO NOT SEEM TO EXIST! duh.

ahah I forgot to say the puppet makes lil tunes when you close its mouth XD it does a sound each time you close it and well it does a song... don't know if you understand ahahah

it's really for children LOL but it's so soft and Mika is a child right?

:biggrin2:

I am making another cross stitch sewing similar to the one I gave to him last time. It's going to have his name, the Dodgy Holiday tour 2008 on it, and all of the songs from LiCM with little things to represent the song. Like I am going to make a tiny little world for Any Other World. :D

Oh very cool! Have you posted pictures of the Cross stitch you gave him last time? :)

I would love to be able to do Cross stitch, but I am pretty much a numpty when it comes to creative things. I did however master 'Scoobiedoos' did anyone else get into that craze when it was around?

I am making another cross stitch sewing similar to the one I gave to him last time. It's going to have his name, the Dodgy Holiday tour 2008 on it, and all of the songs from LiCM with little things to represent the song. Like I am going to make a tiny little world for Any Other World. :D

Thanks. :)

Cross stitch isn't hard once you get the hang of it! I would suggest you start off with a fairly basic pattern (something small) and then once you get that down, start doing whatever you feel comfortable doing.

The only thing I don't like is having to do counting in terms of the pattern. But it's not difficult, just tedious. :)

I would def suggest you learn if you need a stress reliever! It works wonders. I recently learned how to knit and that is an awesome stress reliever too. With cross stitch and knitting, you become so involved in doing the movements that it enables to to relax your mind. It's great!

Now I want to learn how to crochet....