Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

u'd better, r u preparing to give birth to some fluffy little cuites ?? :mf_lustslow:

ByeBye, cutie heart, love love and hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

say waaaaa???? im not expecting anything ecsept lot's of kisses and my mika badges. definatly not giving birth to normal kids let alone cute lil fluffys!:shocked: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

say waaaaa???? im not expecting anything ecsept lot's of kisses and my mika badges. definatly not giving birth to normal kids let alone cute lil fluffys!:shocked: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh,you will, u r a female kitty, hahahaha i've got 2 mika badges :wub2: have a nice evening, careful about msn :naughty: byebye xxxxxxx

you are right btw, it's very nice to love , the whole world changeds

love you xxxx

oh,you will, u r a female kitty, hahahaha i've got 2 mika badges :wub2: have a nice evening, careful about msn :naughty: byebye xxxxxxx

you are right btw, it's very nice to love , the whole world changeds

love you xxxx

i seem to have a knack for being right.lol. yer. the world does seem brighter. i have 2 mika badges atm and am waiting for 6 more.Byexxxxxxxtake carexxxx:mf_lustslow:

:tears: brutal

my doggie is an outdoor dog btw, but my parents won't let him to have a girlfriend ! so bad

Well my cat's were spayed and nuttered when we got them so letting out them would be unfair plus they're declawed, and really chubby and happy-go-lucky. They wouldn't survive a day out there. Angel got out one time and met another cat. End of story, she's and indoor kitty.