Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*msn slap*

Easy to just yell at me to wake up. It's only 10pm for you.

It is...starting to get into those magical hours right before sunrise. Right before I start hearing things that aren't there.:naughty:

Ohhh fun!!! :bleh: *starts uncontrollable giggling*

Postage...I could have kept going, but my brain is slowing down and become incoherent as it tends to do so I decided to stop.

Hmmm... So I'm there for a holiday... I still don't know how I got there though :bleh: More and more is being reveled about me!

Looks like you had a rough day; How did Ross take it?

i didnt see him much today, only twice. final day of school we broke up at 1 today and im really sad. sad of evrryhing at the moment.:crybaby:

im just fed up. im in a fed up mood. yes, i am supposed to be happy as it is 4 days, but i dont feel that xmas feeling i used to have. im not bragging, im just really..........really...........*is lost for words*

*Hugs* I know what you mean, and I can't explain it either. It's horrible when everyone knows you're secret... I was shunned by everyone except my friends when they found out I fancied Jack :( Not a nice feeling.

Wish to reveal person number 2?

*Hugs* I know what you mean, and I can't explain it either. It's horrible when everyone knows you're secret... I was shunned by everyone except my friends when they found out I fancied Jack :( Not a nice feeling.

Wish to reveal person number 2?

*tries to stifle secret*

robert:naughty: not as cute as ross though :wub2: