Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

I like to read the first ten pages of a thread and then the last five... and I have gotten to the second so far... and it seems... interesting... I'm not to sure what to think of it just yet :P

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I'm glad you're at least giving it a chance. Most people ignore us. If it ends up not being your thing, you can say so. Don't worry about offending us; we know we're demented.:naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I'm glad you're at least giving it a chance. Most people ignore us. If it ends up not being your thing, you can say so. Don't worry about offending us; we know we're demented.:naughty:

I speak my mind and demented is my middle name :P

If I can I'll probably end up joining in :P

Seriously, if my mum read my journal...I dunno what I'd do. She would never hear the end of it, though, and our relationship would probably go to pot, because it's completely based on trust.

Ugh. If I didn't live 10 hours away...:furious:

My mum wouldn't touch my journal... If she did she would find herself without a daughter... I mean I would be very pissed!

Seriously, if my mum read my journal...I dunno what I'd do. She would never hear the end of it, though, and our relationship would probably go to pot, because it's completely based on trust.

I called her the day she got kicked and was going to do so again soon.

If her mother didn't hate me already, she does now.:naughty:

I know, might as well combine this thread with the Mikamites.:blink::roftl:

Thank you for that stellar piece of information. I'll be sure to never mix typing and taping.:thumb_yello:

I was wrapping presents *msn slap* there was a logical reason why I was taping and typing.

But I've finished that now, and if someone posts something convincing enough, forcing me to post, I might consider posting :mf_rosetinted:

I was wrapping presents *msn slap* there was a logical reason why I was taping and typing.

But I've finished that now, and if someone posts something convincing enough, forcing me to post, I might consider posting :mf_rosetinted:

If that's supposed to be some sort of badly disguised bribery plan to get me to post, young lady, I'll have you know it might just work.

But don't think I didn't see that MIGHT CONSIDER bit.:thumbdown:

If that's supposed to be some sort of badly disguised bribery plan to get me to post, young lady, I'll have you know it might just work.

But don't think I didn't see that MIGHT CONSIDER bit.:thumbdown:

I know you saw the might consider.... still worth trying to get me to post by posting yourself though :wink2:

Hmmm... I defo don't want my mum reasing my journal (yes, I have one and I'm 24)... too many incriminating things in there... about me and certain males...

:fisch:

Hmmm... I defo don't want my mum reasing my journal (yes, I have one and I'm 24)... too many incriminating things in there... about me and certain males...

:fisch:

I stopped keeping one because one of my brothers and then my mum read it.

Lets just say there were fireworks in the house that week.

And that was before my incriminating stage