Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ma gawd. :boxed:

Well if you say it's not a big deal, I won't make it into one. I hope you're OK though!!

Ok. My day...

My friends got me an iPod as a Christmas present! :shocked: :shocked: It was so sweet of them. there must've been about ten people who chipped in, and they all came and attacked me yelling 'OPEN IT! OPEN IT!' And I did and started screaming and they all gave me a massive hug. I honestly started crying. And I haven't stopped smiling all day! I feel very loved :wub2:

Oh ma gawd. :boxed:

Well if you say it's not a big deal, I won't make it into one. I hope you're OK though!!

Ok. My day...

My friends got me an iPod as a Christmas present! :shocked: :shocked: It was so sweet of them. there must've been about ten people who chipped in, and they all came and attacked me yelling 'OPEN IT! OPEN IT!' And I did and started screaming and they all gave me a massive hug. I honestly started crying. And I haven't stopped smiling all day! I feel very loved :wub2:

Awww!!!! That's so sweet of them!! How nice!:wub2:

Great friends! What kind of iPod is it?

(And I'm fine, got to come home from the hospital on Monday.:thumb_yello: )

It's a red 8 gb nano, which is exactly the sort I wanted :biggrin2:

I was totally blown away...apparently they'd been planning it out for a month, and I didn't suspect for a second, lol

Are you still on painkillers? I bet you'll be horribly achy when (if you haven't already) you come off them...

It's a red 8 gb nano, which is exactly the sort I wanted :biggrin2:

I was totally blown away...apparently they'd been planning it out for a month, and I didn't suspect for a second, lol

Are you still on painkillers? I bet you'll be horribly achy when (if you haven't already) you come off them...

Oh, how cool!! They sound like an awesome group of friends. Did they do that for everyone, or do they just love you the most?:biggrin2:

I have to take huge pills of vicodin; things are more painful since I left the hospital (where I was on a morphine drip) but I'm still pleasantly numb except for the impact areas.:naughty:

Oh, how cool!! They sound like an awesome group of friends. Did they do that for everyone, or do they just love you the most?:biggrin2:

I have to take huge pills of vicodin; things are more painful since I left the hospital (where I was on a morphine drip) but I'm still pleasantly numb except for the impact areas.:naughty:

I think I'm just thpethial :naughty:

But yes, they are amazing and I love them dearly.

Ugh. The strongest painkillers I've ever taken are ibuprofen. Lol. *sings* I have become comfortably numb...

Just out of curiousity what is the Pink Pony Riders thing?

It's a never-ending story and we all take turns writing bits of it; we're on Part 7!

We had to make a chat thread because when the chatting is in the story thread, it clutters it up and makes it harder for people to catch up on the story.

Just in case you have a hard time:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10524

Personally, this isn't my favorite part; I liked the previous stuff better, and we've been in a bit of a slump lately since two members aren't able to be online, plus earlier arguments among the group, etc., but it's starting to come back. Be warned: It's strange. It was never all that normal, but it's gotten really weird since we all developed superpowers.:naughty:

Back!

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask: where's Lolly? Did her parents kick her off?

Hiya!

Lolly's mom read her journal and demanded to have all her sign-in information for everything from MFC to her email. She signed on, didn't like what she saw, and almost took Lollz off for good, but after what I imagine was a great deal of begging, they finally agreed on a month away from MFC. I think the idea behind that was if she was kept off long enough, she'd lose interest and stay off. (Yeah, right.:naughty: )

She's got about two more weeks to go.

Just in case you have a hard time:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10524

Personally, this isn't my favorite part; I liked the previous stuff better, and we've been in a bit of a slump lately since two members aren't able to be online, plus earlier arguments among the group, etc., but it's starting to come back. Be warned: It's strange. It was never all that normal, but it's gotten really weird since we all developed superpowers.:naughty:

I like to read the first ten pages of a thread and then the last five... and I have gotten to the second so far... and it seems... interesting... I'm not to sure what to think of it just yet :P

Her mother read her journal?

Oh. my. god. That is one thing that really, REALLY, makes me angry. Nobody has the effing right to do that.

*deep breaths*

I know; her mother goes too far, in my opinion. There's being worried about who your kid is talking to online, and there's being strict as far as disciplinary action, but that's too much. There's a line of trust and privacy that you don't cross. Especially if your kid is smart and gets good grades, which Lollz does. She's not going to do anything stupid; her judgement and intelligence deserve a little respect.

If it weren't for her dad intervening, she and I never would have been able to meet.