The return of the penguins (part 6)

Reni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been good...its the last night of the Fall which means its Yalda Night...wanna ask what's this one? :naughty: :naughty:

Hi Vanessa, did you have a nice day?

What's that ?tell me please !:bleh:

Hey Mario !Yes i had !Where is the birthday girl ?

Are you going to celebrate tonight?

What's that ?tell me please !:bleh:

Yes! its an old tradition in which we celebrate the last night of the fall...the longest night of the year...we sit under huge warm blankets eat watermelons and atumn fruits and nuts read stories and "Falle Hafez" and we'll be awake until morning :) it often gets funny by the end of the night :naughty:

i'll go for dinner be back! :thumb_yello:

Yes! its an old tradition in which we celebrate the last night of the fall...the longest night of the year...we sit under huge warm blankets eat watermelons and atumn fruits and nuts read stories and "Falle Hafez" and we'll be awake until morning :) it often gets funny by the end of the night :naughty:

Yummy sounds nice !Had you had fun ?

Enjoy your dinner !

That seems to be very nice! :thumb_yello: Are you sitting outside? Then I hope that the weather ist good!

I am here :biggrin2::drink_nl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!!!*runs to mae her present*

Yummy sounds nice !Had you had fun ?

Enjoy your dinner !

That seems to be very nice! :thumb_yello: Are you sitting outside? Then I hope that the weather ist good!

Yeah its just started and no we sit inside! its freazing out there!!!das wetter ist nicht gut at all! :roftl:

you can now officially laugh at my german!

I've sent you 2 comments not 1 !:blink:

Well alcoholic drinks please and many food !!!!!

Sorry Vanessa, you're right...I've just checked my comment box...what a wonderful yummy cake ...did you make it by yourself?

Which food did you bought/make?