Maybe better upload them in a folder (if you werent planning that anyway) because many picture are HUGE and would take ages to load & screw up the page.

(Just in case you meant "posting them as images here" :dunno:)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe better upload them in a folder (if you werent planning that anyway) because many picture are HUGE and would take ages to load & screw up the page.

(Just in case you meant "posting them as images here" :dunno:)

Ohhh yeah, good idea...so after I put them in one folder, how would I get them here?

Sorry...I'm horrible with computers :naughty:

Ohhh yeah, good idea...so after I put them in one folder, how would I get them here?

Sorry...I'm horrible with computers :naughty:

Right-click the folder, select "Send to" and then select either .zip or .rar folder.

That's what my computer does. I remember that the English one is used once did it slightly different. But basically it should be something like "send to zip-folder" when you right-click it.

Them go to http://www.megaupload.com to upload the new zip-folder. That should work (I hope).

A friend of mine fell in love with my pics of Hugh Hector Horace and added him on facebook :naughty: (as you may have noticed)

I'm planning to send you his sydney pictures over the weekend for facebook btw. I keep meaning to, but keep forgetting

Do you want me to put Humphrey's photos on Hugh's USB?

Quick then Natalie! Upload them now! I already have the photos up until Petra though, so I only need the ones after that.

I can send him off tomorrow when I get paid by Centrelink (sorryyyy, I didn't have any money) But the little bugger probably needs ANOTHER bath now. I bathed him yesterday and he smelled delicious, but then today I walked in on him having an intimate session with the dog I am baby sitting for, so he smells like dog slobber (don't worry, she was only licking him!)

All my friends want to add him on facebook too :teehee:

A friend of mine fell in love with my pics of Hugh Hector Horace and added him on facebook :naughty: (as you may have noticed)

I'm planning to send you his sydney pictures over the weekend for facebook btw. I keep meaning to, but keep forgetting

Yes, 3 friends of mine are crazy in love with him :wub2:

Thank you! when you have the time!

(don't worry, she was only licking him!)

:das:

:wub2:

Do you want me to put Humphrey's photos on Hugh's USB?

:dunno: Yes, I guess.

I bathed him yesterday and he smelled delicious, but then today I walked in on him having an intimate session with the dog I am baby sitting for, so he smells like dog slobber (don't worry, she was only licking him!)

:lmfao::das:!

It seems FB-people love animals :lmfao:. HHH & Ambrose are much more successful than we all ut together at it seems :sneaky2:.

Hey guys, I just found out that the Humphrey pictures were somehow deleted from the computer :sad: And I don't think I can get them back :dunno::boxed:

Bianca says she has them up to me. I sent him on to Sienna, she sent it to... the list is somewhere. I know who it was but the username is not in my head right now :blink:. We can sort the pictures, then upload them :cheerful_h4h:.

Bianca says she has them up to me. I sent him on to Sienna, she sent it to... the list is somewhere. I know who it was but the username is not in my head right now :blink:. We can sort the pictures, then upload them :cheerful_h4h:.

I sent him to Kalas, in Sweden.

She haven't been on the MFC for ages....

I sent him to Kalas, in Sweden.

She haven't been on the MFC for ages....

RIGHT! I remember!

I'm confused :blink:

Let me get out the old list (professionally search for it here. Ieck! :blink:) and procrastinate writing applications :pinkbow:.

Pinkunicorn123 - England

Sarah_Loves_Mika - England

Bexxy - England

ThatRadFreak - England

Becky - England

Melman92 - France

Petra - Germany / UK

Sienna - Sweden

Kalas - Sweden

Femifrosk - Norway

Savage Beauty - Norway

Diana - Netherlands

Lollipop_monkey - Canada

Finkster - New Jersey, USA

Foalbaby14 - Florida, USA

Musicfreak - Florida, USA

England - USA

Norwalk174 - Iowa, USA

Lucy - New Jersey, USA

Jesyka14 - Philadelphia, USA

Queenmikamop16 - USA - exept him\her

Are you going to sort them?

Pinkunicorn123 - England

Sarah_Loves_Mika - England

Bexxy - England

ThatRadFreak - England

Becky - England

Melman92 - France

Petra - Germany / UK

Sienna - Sweden

Kalas - Sweden

Femifrosk - Norway

Savage Beauty - Norway

Diana - Netherlands

Lollipop_monkey - Canada

Finkster - New Jersey, USA

Foalbaby14 - Florida, USA

Musicfreak - Florida, USA

England - USA

Norwalk174 - Iowa, USA

Lucy - New Jersey, USA

Jesyka14 - Philadelphia, USA

Queenmikamop16 - USA - exept him\her

Are you going to sort them?

:lmfao:, yes, I had also found an old post of mine with the list on page 112 and then my internet screwed up (AAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I'll try and sort them! Where is the new list?

The ****ty thing is just that I (for example) named my pictures. I just took Humphy into our garden & to uni and so on but I gave the photos names with explanations. I can't say where I have the original files right now because I should actually have them somewhere. ANYWAY, let me go & sort. Things will be fine, even without names :dunno: (who cares?).

:lmfao:, yes, I had also found an old post of mine with the list on page 112 and then my internet screwed up (AAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I'll try and sort them! Where is the new list?

ugh, sorry! :boxed:

:cheerful_h4h: :

~Ana~ - Mexico

Lilmot - USA

Tomomi - Japan

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - Australia

Oakie Doke- Australia

SkullyRox - England

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

The ****ty thing is just that I (for example) named my pictures. I just took Humphy into our garden & to uni and so on but I gave the photos names with explanations. I can't say where I have the original files right now because I should actually have them somewhere. ANYWAY, let me go & sort. Things will be fine, even without names :dunno: (who cares?).

:naughty:!! . Let me know if you need help. :pinkbow:

I sorted them (with the help of camera tyoes, dates & things I remember).

I just have problems properly sorting the first UKers (so right now I don't have pictures in ThatRadFreak's folder (because I'm SURE that I remember those I put into Becky's to be from Becky)) and there is nothing in Diana's either (NO IDEA about these. I will PM her.). Foalbaby14 and Musicfreak have a folder together because they spent their tme together with Humphy.

AND I HAVE NO SINGLE PICTURE FROM HUMPHY'S TIME WITH NORWALK174, LUCY & JESYKA14!!!!!!!

I shall PM them. Later today. I need to go to sports now.

Edited by Petra