Songs of 2007, mika loses out to a song we cant hear...

RosinaKiwi

I didnt know where to post this

but as the title says,

I just listened to one of the local radio station reading out songs of 2007, mika was on there, so was a few other great artists but what I cant get over is how mika and the others lost to a song that humans cant hear,

let me explain:

the song is called SPCA – A Very Silent Night by The Underdogs

In what is believed to be a world first, the single was said to be recorded at the highest possible frequency on CD – and only dogs can hear it. it comes complete with music video,

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-abHVVYQs

and from what I gather it doesnt even work, yep thats right from my experience I would say there is nothing on there!

what...when...how? :boxed: *scratches head* Its quite disturbing and unusual and i dont even understand how? why?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know where to post this

but as the title says,

I just listened to one of the local radio station reading out songs of 2007, mika was on there, so was a few other great artists but what I cant get over is how mika and the others lost to a song that humans cant hear,

let me explain:

the song is called SPCA – A Very Silent Night by The Underdogs

In what is believed to be a world first, the single was said to be recorded at the highest possible frequency on CD – and only dogs can hear it. it comes complete with music video,

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-abHVVYQs

and from what I gather it doesnt even work, yep thats right from my experience I would say there is nothing on there!

what...when...how? :boxed: *scratches head* Its quite disturbing and unusual and i dont even understand how? why?

THE AUDIO TRACK IS ACTUALLY REMOVED THEY SAY

HOWEVER I DO HAVE A PROGRAMME..LETS SEE IF I GET ANYTHING!

i tried to see if my dog could hear it i dontt think he can :blink:

the volume was up full blast and i just played it suddenly.. and he didnt move or anything..

then i tried it with normal music and he jumped started licking my face

.. still Mika should of beaten it :thumbdown: ... even my "dog" prefers 'love today'!

a friend of mine actually brought the cd single, I played it to my dog...nothing. she played it to her dogs. nothing. we played it to the dogs at the local kennels.........still no reaction!

hahaha!! I can't believe that! Soo funny! Picturing all these poor dogs made to listen to the "inexistent" music:biggrin2: ....It reminds me a bit of that story about the Emperor's new clothes?

When he's walking around naked and everyone pretends that he's got this super special suit on :punk::naughty:

hahaha!! I can't believe that! Soo funny! Picturing all these poor dogs made to listen to the "inexistent" music:biggrin2: ....It reminds me a bit of that story about the Emperor's new clothes?

When he's walking around naked and everyone pretends that he's got this super special suit on :punk::naughty:

I loved the emperors new clothes! :roftl:

yeah my guess there no audio on it at all, and that its just a cool way to donate to the SPCA!