mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, surprising thing happened today.

I went to the store with my mom to get a mixer for when I go back to college. We checked one store they didn't have to so we went to check another one. As we were walking into the other store I heard a song start on the radio and it was just a piano at first. It struck me after a few seconds. I slowed down, still walking though, and turned back to my mom with a smile on my face and said, "Mom! It's a Mika song!" Sure enough they were playing SITM. I wanted to know what station around here is playing his song so while we were waiting in the checkout line she gave me the car keys and I ran out to check the stations. No station had it playing so we think the stores are given CD's of music to play and SITM happens to be one of the songs on their CD's because my best friend wrote on my facebook a couple weeks ago telling me that SITM was playing in the grocery store. Guess I get to write on his now about it. :naughty:

It just made me smile because he's never heard up here. It's funny because I'd fully expect to her GK or LT up here first before SITM.

So yes, Mika is slowly taking over the middle of nowhere now! :roftl:

Aww, I've missed you too!

:tears: Manly sleepless nights thinking of where you've been.

:naughty:

Oh, and the Sanjaya thing is from something my mom said. xD

Jess! I saw this on tv the other night and thought of you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xqWCjy4Rvo

Sorry the quality is bad, it's the only video of what I saw on youtube. :naughty:

something like that happened to me also a few weeks ago:

i was walking in the mall with my parents and we were on our way to the food court and a store called fye music is right next door so i was walking into it cuz i needed to get licm cuz i only had it on my itunes account so i was walking towards the store and my mom said we will go in later after we eat dinner but i said no and wen i walked into the store big girl just started playing it was like a miracle i was shouting the lyrics and dancing in the middle of the song and ended up crying cuz the second i walked in the store it started playing and i was getting the cd and i am going to the concert so it was like a calling for me!!!!!!!!hehehe u should have seen me asking the guy for the licm cd crying and singing at the same time it was soo funny :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i love that song!!!!:mf_lustslow: but not nearly as much as i like my mika songs!

yeah ! i love Mika's songs but not mews

but the fact is ... if you can't mew then you can't play good live !!

Mika's mews are quite good by comparison, at least i know what he is talking about!! while he is mewing, right, he is bit like mew mew, mew mew, mew mew mew !!!!

for Matt or Thom Yorke, god *may i be excused* they are all shorter than 5'7" and they are all like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooowwwwww !!!!! damned funny, i think Matt talks all about his girlfriend and Thom Yorke has got a strong will to commit a suicide for his entire life but he is still alive !!! damn it

something like that happened to me also a few weeks ago:

i was walking in the mall with my parents and we were on our way to the food court and a store called fye music is right next door so i was walking into it cuz i needed to get licm cuz i only had it on my itunes account so i was walking towards the store and my mom said we will go in later after we eat dinner but i said no and wen i walked into the store big girl just started playing it was like a miracle i was shouting the lyrics and dancing in the middle of the song and ended up crying cuz the second i walked in the store it started playing and i was getting the cd and i am going to the concert so it was like a calling for me!!!!!!!!hehehe u should have seen me asking the guy for the licm cd crying and singing at the same time it was soo funny :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i dunno what r u talking about !! Mika's third wife ! i think it was about getting a cd copy of licm, big girl singing dancing and dining with your mum !! the dvd copy is £8 at HMV now, the price is too reasonable for now !! £10 should be fine !

:naughty: I saw that on VH1 a few days ago. xD It's amazing.

Ah yes we both saw it then!

I love it when the guy was talking about how he finally found someone who feels the same way about Sanjaya and as it turns out she likes him. :roftl:

I can't even remember what the rest of the show was about because I was doing sometime else at the time, but I cracked up because we talked about Sanjaya then he shows up on tv. :naughty:

That was so cute/funny. Sometimes it didn't look like she was crying because she was happy, it looked more like she was crying because she wanted him to stop. :naughty: How awkward must it be though if you're singing and you look into the crowd and someone is crying their eyes out. :blink: