Yeah, the vid is awesome, very Queen-ish in a way, but it kindda makes one feel the loneliness in the studio, sort of the feeling of broken bonds and all, don't you guys think so? And the song is pure Roger in my opinion.

Guys I cant believe how old lovely Roger is:blink:times passes so quickly

Guys I cant believe how old lovely Roger is:blink:times passes so quickly

Yeah, so true! The fact that he has been more or less "away" for a bunch of years makes you be shocked when you see him now. I mean, we all have the images of back then, right? And to realise he is (as they all are/were) human after all seems almost impossible, for me at least:blink:

i thought that when I saw him in Glasgow , one minute so youthful next minute grey older man ... :shocked:

It so does <is dreading turning 40> :blush-anim-cl:

Awww, don't worry, Freddie, you'll never be old, and I'll love you anyway:naughty: :huglove:

Yeah, so true! The fact that he has been more or less "away" for a bunch of years makes you be shocked when you see him now. I mean, we all have the images of back then, right? And to realise he is (as they all are/were) human after all seems almost impossible, for me at least:blink:

exactly, just weird

this one 'the whisperers' from electric fire, no wonder i couldnt find it looking up horses on you tube!!

it doesnt seem to have lyrics ??? usually does...its the one i mean though...oh here they come....

I like it very much, and the vid too, after all it joins together "my" Beatles with "my" Queen related stuff:naughty: Perfect!

Awwwww as I get older and fatter and balder Ill still be loved :wub2::roftl:

Your right 40 isnt old ... you know ...

I was single for 3 YEARS before I came on MFC .. all due to going bald!! weird huh!!!

:shocked:

I think Rog suits that grey look

single cause being bald??? huh, maybe cause of how you felt, I dont think the ladies mind:wink2:

single cause being bald??? huh, maybe cause of how you felt, I dont think the ladies mind:wink2:

Yeh being amongst 1000s of females early 2007 proved that :roftl:

Same way as Ive had gfs who freaked out as they were small chested or whatever you know? people get affected in different ways

I learnt . ahem confidence is everything :biggrin2:

Yeah Freddie, I'm sure the problem was within yourself, complexes are such a terrible thing, but when you realise we all have some, things start to get better. It took me a few years to gain confidence too, too many problems in my teenage years, you know... Anyway, I can't believe you were single for 3 years!!!!!:shocked: Unbelievable!!!:naughty:

Yeah Freddie, I'm sure the problem was within yourself, complexes are such a terrible thing, but when you realise we all have some, things start to get better. It took me a few years to gain confidence too, too many problems in my teenage years, you know... Anyway, I can't believe you were single for 3 years!!!!!:shocked: Unbelievable!!!:naughty:

yeh my gran was really ill .. 2006 especially I was so tied up and time just went :shocked: , we were moving her from house to a care home and at the hospital all the time .. time just goes .. i lost confidence etc etc ..

yeh my gran was really ill .. 2006 especially I was so tied up and time just went :shocked: , we were moving her from house to a care home and at the hospital all the time .. time just goes .. i lost confidence etc etc ..

Yes, I know just what you mean, you can't help it, the situation is far too big to handle and you let yourself go.... Glad it's all behind you now!!:thumb_yello: