:naughty: she must have liked you to have lent out her dress to a couple of larey drunken lads. I fell out of our camper van butt naked once or twice :naughty: I was naive too, stil am...its a curse:roftl:

Interesting part one of a series of interviews:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaveRFuller?feature=chclk#p/u/153/JMHPebRu4Qk

Ohh yeh! that i great , they are included in the Freddie Mercury limited edition thing they did a while ago , really good:thumb_yello:

Yeh she was interested in some real fun , I could not see it if hit me across the head with a sledgehammer (similiar even now:aah:)

Yeh it was bubblepurry .. member here , we were all dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters and he was the King Of Hearts with a crown .. Mika was pretty much saying "what on earth would the British media say if I wore a crown!!"

No he wasnt having a go .. he was just saying .. that could be maddddd .. I mean I can see the headlines now:roftl:

The Sun

Mika takes Freddies crown

:roftl:

Actually, he did take a guy's crown at the Vienna gig (or was it Berlin? :confused: ). In fact, he ASKED for it...:naughty:

It was right at the end of the gig. He spotted someone in the audience wearing a crown made of baloons and asked the person to pass it for him. The bloke was not even near front row but was standing by the side... so the crown was passed on to Mika and he put it on his head...:roftl: .. It was totally the type Freddie Mercury was wearing at gigs except that it was made of baloons….:lmfao:

tk-crown.jpg

I was looking for pictures on the net but couldn't find one - I'll have a look at the gig thread later

Does anyone on this thread love "Under pressure" with Bowie and "The days of our lives"?

"The days of our lives" is so moving, it's my very fav!

I love those songs! And I love a whole lot of other Queen and Bowie songs, especially those with the word magic: A Kind of Magic by Queen and Magic Dance by Bowie! :biggrin2::wub2:

But my favourite song by Queen must be Who Wants to Live Forever. It's so hauntingly beautiful - I have no words to describe how much it means to me. :boxed::stretcher:

i love them both very much :biggrin2: i love the movie labyrinth with david bowie too

Me too!!! :wub2: My daughter makes me watch that movie ALL of the time! The music in the movie is f a b u l o u s!!! :das:

Same! :biggrin2: It's one of my favourite movies. Not because of Bowie's outfit (entirely) but for other reasons. :naughty:

:naughty:that outfit is obscene:wub2: And I love the music too

"come in for a nice cuppa tea and meet the mrs":aah::roftl:

my mike got a hat just like this made for him a centre parcs:biggrin2:he asked for a mages hat whatever that is (a very important wizard type thing if i remember correctly:blink:)

I had to look up 'mage hat' in wiki... so that's a magician's hat, basically

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mage_hat_black.svg!

What Mika spotted and asked for at that gig was one in between a magician's hat and a king's crown - so we can conclude that it suited him perfectly :teehee:

hi Suzie! I haven't knew you are a Queen fan! Will be great to see you in Baltics gig!

Hi Miss Mercury! I was wondering why I never saw you post here as I kind of guessed you were a Queen fan. :teehee:

So get your vocal chords prepared for queueing in Riga. I 'd love to hear you sing IWTBF...:biggrin2:

Thats one cracking film! one I just watched a few months ago

Is Bowie foxy in there hmmmm?

there is nothing more attractive than a guy liner wearing, powerful, dominant man, wearing tights:wub2::roftl:

hmmmmmmmmmm <considers buying tights>

Did Freddie ever wear tights?

the tights have to come last, the tights only work if as a guy you have everything else.

Fred adorned tights or lycra leggins often

btw hello

the tights have to come last, the tights only work if as a guy you have everything else.

Fred adorned tights or lycra leggins often

btw hello

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

Did you read the Q magazine a few months ago , it had the top 100 front men and it showed a pic of Queen , 1973 ish I guess , Freddie is strutting his stuff to a handful of people and this guy shirtless is rokin out to him.Also how early gigs he would really be disliked and get hotdogs off his head ..great article :thumb_yello: