It will. We'll still come here for Mika, right? :naughty: So we will stay here too

Well.. I'll still post pics and stuff in here - Queeniac thread - even if I'm a member in QueenOnline. =)

Sooo wich Queen song is your no.1 right now?

*thinks* Save me live Montreal. Which reminds me.. I'm going to my ex's place tomrorow to watch Montreal live together..:wub2:

*thinks* Save me live Montreal. Which reminds me.. I'm going to my ex's place tomrorow to watch Montreal live together..:wub2:

That's pretty cool to have an ex which likes Queen and you're still friends with :thumb_yello:

That's pretty cool to have an ex which likes Queen and you're still friends with :thumb_yello:

He doesn't just like Queen.. He's been a fan for 10 years now. =) :original: And yes.. I't pretty cute.:pinkbow:

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly this thread is not as alive as it used to be.

Beyonce covered Bo Rhap in Glastonbury but messed up a lyrics a bit. Well, she's only human, and her voice is very good.

How's everyone doing?

Sadly this thread is not as alive as it used to be.

Beyonce covered Bo Rhap in Glastonbury but messed up a lyrics a bit. Well, she's only human, and her voice is very good.

How's everyone doing?

I totally agree with you.. :tears:

O.o wow..

I'm a bit tired. :original:

I listened Queen's Made in heaven album today.. and like.. O M G how beautiful songs ! Especially "I was born to love you" and "My life has been saved" *.*

• 2 weeks later...