This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

Ooh.. and do what go all around Earl's Court? lol.

Yeah I want to! I was thinking bout having an artist to.. ahem.. but if it were to be u know who, I would invite my MFCer friends rather than my like 'real life' friends as they don't like him much.. well apart from one of them.

so errrm.. if u were to have this 'hired artist' who would u invite to come and see him... or her.. ahem.. perform?

Yes...But i suppose we would get lost and not get to the 'Actual' gig lol

yeah i would aswell...all my friends loath him to death (except one or two) ...i say one word about him and i get slapped lol:bleh:

Who would i invite? Everyone off here...well not everyone since i cant fit 8500+ people in a big top tent lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like seriously.. how DID i miss that thread :blink: they're gorgeous! I love them all!.. Hmm.. might think about doing the badges again then :fisch: lol

Good ain't they :das:

Is Mikster actually familiar with the term 'Chicken' though...cos' he will think we are weird just going round with random chickens everwhere:naughty:

Yes...But i suppose we would get lost and not get to the 'Actual' gig lol

yeah i would aswell...all my friends loath him to death (except one or two) ...i say one word about him and i get slapped lol:bleh:

Who would i invite? Everyone off here...well not everyone since i cant fit 8500+ people in a big top tent lol

yeeah, and u wouldn't want that to happen now would ya :biggrin2: lol.

aw poor thing lol.. yeah i try not to mention him either cos i know what people can be like when u talk bout summin continuously..

yey! that would be bare cool =] imagine! and he could sing u happy birthday! and everything.. and maybe choose a few peeeps to come have a chat with him :fisch: ah wow.. that'd be bare cool =] i bet he'd bring along his mum and the rest of the fam! aww that'd be so sweeet.. ok i'll shut up now *zips up mouth*

Good ain't they :das:

Is Mikster actually familiar with the term 'Chicken' though...cos' he will think we are weird just going round with random chickens everwhere:naughty:

well it would be good as he wouldn't think we were pervs.. but he does know what it means lol

I think he is familiar with it!:naughty:

Oh dear...how?

Ive seen that video where he says 'No chicken tonight!'

but i wonder how he originally found out? :das: lol

yeeah, and u wouldn't want that to happen now would ya :biggrin2: lol.

aw poor thing lol.. yeah i try not to mention him either cos i know what people can be like when u talk bout summin continuously..

yey! that would be bare cool =] imagine! and he could sing u happy birthday! and everything.. and maybe choose a few peeeps to come have a chat with him :fisch: ah wow.. that'd be bare cool =] i bet he'd bring along his mum and the rest of the fam! aww that'd be so sweeet.. ok i'll shut up now *zips up mouth*

Nope =]

yeah...i mean...how can they NOT understand our passion for the Mikster? lol

i know! woo

ive got a budget of something like £3000...shomehow i think Mika will want more that that though!

My dad looked it up and James blunt charges £5000!:shocked: so imagine Mika's price! (but didnt Mika say he would love to perform in a big top tent?

and that he likes the whole circuis theme? :fisch: lol)

But it would be awesome lol

well it would be good as he wouldn't think we were pervs.. but he does know what it means lol

Pervs? us?

Naah...lol

Oh dear...how?

Ive seen that video where he says 'No chicken tonight!'

but i wonder how he originally found out? :das: lol

Nope =]

yeah...i mean...how can they NOT understand our passion for the Mikster? lol

i know! woo

ive got a budget of something like £3000...shomehow i think Mika will want more that that though!

My dad looked it up and James blunt charges £5000!:shocked: so imagine Mika's price! (but didnt Mika say he would love to perform in a big top tent?

and that he likes the whole circuis theme? :fisch: lol)

But it would be awesome lol

Pervs? us?

Naah...lol

right, i'm gonna write this in different colours to reply to each thing lol.

carrie (was that her name? ) kinda told him.. and he said how he had been on the oldlings thread and read some of their stuff lol. And also at the ICA (i think it happened there) carrie and some others shouted out chicken and stuff, and after the performance he was like, 'yeah u should kinda stop doing that blah blah' in a nicer way, the way i said it sounded kinda mean lol.

they're messed up, that's all i can say lol.. or they're just chavs! hehe

wow.. thats alot lol. where do u find out the prices? Hmm but then again James Blunt has been around longer? so maybe (hopefully) it'd be cheaper. But hey if u do a very mika themed.. or summin mika would love i'm sure he'd do it for free! its prob gonna be his managers that are a pain in the ass lol. When's your bday again?

and no, we ain't no pervs! ahem... :fisch: lol

right, i'm gonna write this in different colours to reply to each thing lol.

carrie (was that her name? ) kinda told him.. and he said how he had been on the oldlings thread and read some of their stuff lol. And also at the ICA (i think it happened there) carrie and some others shouted out chicken and stuff, and after the performance he was like, 'yeah u should kinda stop doing that blah blah' in a nicer way, the way i said it sounded kinda mean lol.

they're messed up, that's all i can say lol.. or they're just chavs! hehe

wow.. thats alot lol. where do u find out the prices? Hmm but then again James Blunt has been around longer? so maybe (hopefully) it'd be cheaper. But hey if u do a very mika themed.. or summin mika would love i'm sure he'd do it for free! its prob gonna be his managers that are a pain in the ass lol. When's your bday again?

and no, we ain't no pervs! ahem... :fisch: lol

Wow colour coded:das:

Oh so someone actually told him...Gah i wouldnt have the guts lol:naughty:

Damn it...i wish i had been at the ICA to winess it...I had tickets aswell:sneaky2: lol

Anyways..yeah they are just messed up and into crap stuff..

I know!

I dont know where my dad looked to find prices...i will ask.

But i highly doubt he would do it for free...I would say atleast £2000...

lol

Wow colour coded:das:

Oh so someone actually told him...Gah i wouldnt have the guts lol:naughty:

Damn it...i wish i had been at the ICA to winess it...I had tickets aswell:sneaky2: lol

Anyways..yeah they are just messed up and into crap stuff..

I know!

I dont know where my dad looked to find prices...i will ask.

But i highly doubt he would do it for free...I would say atleast £2000...

lol

lol!

yup they did! there's the story of it somewhere.. i'm sure it'll be brought up again one day.

oh yeah u did as well!! i remember that! aw u shoulda come :( and he walked pass us lot when he went toilet lol.. DAMMIT if only i were a man, i woulda so went to the toilet as well lol.

cool, tell me when ya find out please! =] yeeeah, i don't think they'd let him. wow £2000 to see mika.. to own him basically! well or maybe more.. god.. is this what it takes to have a man in ya life!? lol

hello, girlies !!!

can anybody tell me what's the origin of "chicken" ?

cos this word's been bothering me for almost 4 days, and today is the worst ... cos i started to laugh when i was having lunch and i couldn't stop then i tried to get my supper, i laughed again in the supermarket !!!

where's everyone, it's bit quiet

lol!

yup they did! there's the story of it somewhere.. i'm sure it'll be brought up again one day.

oh yeah u did as well!! i remember that! aw u shoulda come :( and he walked pass us lot when he went toilet lol.. DAMMIT if only i were a man, i woulda so went to the toilet as well lol.

cool, tell me when ya find out please! =] yeeeah, i don't think they'd let him. wow £2000 to see mika.. to own him basically! well or maybe more.. god.. is this what it takes to have a man in ya life!? lol

I will go search for it in a min =]

Its my dads fault:sneaky2:

He says " oh yeah enter the comp...then you can go"

Then he refuses to let me go:sneaky2: Pffft.

Haha...why didnt you put on a wig? i would of! or you should of just gone in...ive done it before lol

Ok...will do.

I dont know weather to go to Amsterdam or Have this party Hmmm.

Do you know Mika's managers number by any chance lol?

Ive got starsies...But yeah >:l

Well maybe intead of give him money i could give him like 100 bottles of posh Booze? :das:

hello, girlies !!!

cos this word's been bothering me for almost 4 days, and today is the worst ... cos i started to laugh when i was having lunch and i couldn't stop then i tried to get my supper, i laughed again in the supermarket !!!

as in what does it mean or how was that word invented to mean whatever it means?

hello, girlies !!!

What do you mean by origin? lol:bleh:

I'm off now! I'm falling asleep at my computer! Goodnight :huglove:

Niiiiight xXx:wub2:

I will go search for it in a min =]

Its my dads fault:sneaky2:

He says " oh yeah enter the comp...then you can go"

Then he refuses to let me go:sneaky2: Pffft.

Haha...why didnt you put on a wig? i would of! or you should of just gone in...ive done it before lol

Ok...will do.

I dont know weather to go to Amsterdam or Have this party Hmmm.

Do you know Mika's managers number by any chance lol?

Ive got starsies...But yeah >:l

Well maybe intead of give him money i could give him like 100 bottles of posh Booze? :das:

oh cool, thanks!

twas such a shame =[ i remember i thought that we would never get to meet cos summin always got in the way :roftl: lol.

lmao! what! click my fingers and then a wig would suddenly appear? lol.. you've done it before? what bit? :roftl:

ooh toughie.. well your choice really, whenever u get stuck, just right the pros and cons.. then yeah.. decide lol.

oh let me just check my phone!! lol... no i wouldn't know lol. U calling him an alky? :naughty: