This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

actually yes u know! lol.. me and my friend wanted to go to celebrate our 18th, but it's bare expensive, and our parents wouldn't approve.. so that's kinda out of the window. But when I'm older (and hopefully richer) I will come visit :biggrin2: i really wanna go to as many places as poss before I die

What you doin' for your 18th?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually yes u know! lol.. me and my friend wanted to go to celebrate our 18th, but it's bare expensive, and our parents wouldn't approve.. so that's kinda out of the window. But when I'm older (and hopefully richer) I will come visit :biggrin2: i really wanna go to as many places as poss before I die

i got happy there 4 a moment haha. yeah well it's the same with me....it's way too expensive, plus we have the prob with the currency conversion.

Me too.....i really want to go Greece and Italy though...and Australia, but i wanna migrate there.

I can't remember if i had this convo with u or not, but i remember talking with someone about it...have u been to Greenwich? I wanna go and put my foot on either side and so be in 2 time zones at the same time :naughty:

Erm I guess so.. but it's so like squared and neat that it feels like London's bigger.

Really? Ooh.. kinda like in italy.. well in Milan it's pretty empty unless u go to the right places.

Holly Jesus !!!:shocked: I might feel homeless if i go to New York by myself !!:roftl:

I never thought of that !!!:bleh: but also the languages are a bit similar why not even the streets !!!

COME TO THE LONDON GIGS!

It would be great to see you:bleh:

Haha was it like this blue/white Badge'it thing? lol

Yeah i might do...i dunno...I might buy some off the MFC shop:bleh:

yeeah that!! Well actually it was my sister's but u know.. 'what's mine is yours' :biggrin2:

ok lol.. they aren't that amazing, i'm sure u could make some better ones :)

Haha...that would be well awkward if Mika saw it though, But i want one...:naughty: [/font]

lmao.. GO FOR IT! make one for me too.. i will literally pay u for one! :bleh::naughty: actually... I could make a t-shirt saying that too.. :roftl:

What you doin' for your 18th?

God knows now.. Laura was gonna take me out around the err... earl's court/S Kensington area.. ya know :das: but i'm not sure what i'm like officially doing.

COME TO THE LONDON GIGS!

It would be great to see you:bleh:

[/font]

Same here....are u guys taking up collections for me?

:roftl: that's the only way i'll be able to make it haha. seriously i'll be there in a flash if it wasn't so expensive :thumbdown: it's waaaay to much money to spend and my parents already said no and i do feel bad to ask them cause they do spend a lot of money on me (not my fault i'm an expensive child :naughty: ). In addition, i won't be able to come alone...which makes it that more expensive :thumbdown:

see u guys next 20 yrs :boxed:

God knows now.. Laura was gonna take me out around the err... earl's court/S Kensington area.. ya know :das: but i'm not sure what i'm like officially doing.

earl's court/S Kensington area :S :blink:

i'm so confused now.

i got happy there 4 a moment haha. yeah well it's the same with me....it's way too expensive, plus we have the prob with the currency conversion.

Me too.....i really want to go Greece and Italy though...and Australia, but i wanna migrate there.

I can't remember if i had this convo with u or not, but i remember talking with someone about it...have u been to Greenwich? I wanna go and put my foot on either side and so be in 2 time zones at the same time :naughty:

sorryy :naughty: lol. Yeah that's true :thumbdown: why can't all currencies be the same, makes it much easier for everyone.. although it's good for us english peeps cos we could afford anything abroad.. but still.

Erm yeah I think I remember u telling me that.

Well if it's the same Greenwich I'm thinking about then yeah.. if not then err.. no *goes on wikipedia to see where the actual Greenwich line is*

yeeah that!! Well actually it was my sister's but u know.. 'what's mine is yours' :biggrin2:

ok lol.. they aren't that amazing, i'm sure u could make some better ones :)

Isnt it just amaaaaazing!? Pffft. lol Mines like 5 years old shuved under my bed somewhere lol

Anyways...Them MFC bedges look good i think...but they are bloody expensive for 4 badges!:shocked:

lmao.. GO FOR IT! make one for me too.. i will literally pay u for one! :bleh::naughty: actually... I could make a t-shirt saying that too.. :roftl:

Haha...i will have a go.

But it might not come out good lol

There are some good ones in the 'sticky' thread in the chin wagging section...Chicken ones i mean.:naughty:

sorryy :naughty: lol. Yeah that's true :thumbdown: why can't all currencies be the same, makes it much easier for everyone.. although it's good for us english peeps cos we could afford anything abroad.. but still.

Erm yeah I think I remember u telling me that.

Well if it's the same Greenwich I'm thinking about then yeah.. if not then err.. no *goes on wikipedia to see where the actual Greenwich line is*

yeah u guys r lucky that ur currency's value is high..unlike ours..u can't even use it in other Caribbean islands :roftl:

I think you should make one! :naughty:

right, next thing on my list.. after exams and yasmine's giftbook i'm making that t-shirt! and maybe a few extras for u lot cos i'm pretty sure u want one :das:

Isnt it just amaaaaazing!? Pffft. lol Mines like 5 years old shuved under my bed somewhere lol

Anyways...Them MFC bedges look good i think...but they are bloody expensive for 4 badges!:shocked:

Haha...i will have a go.

There are some good ones in the 'sticky' thread in the chin wagging section...Chicken ones i mean.:naughty:

really?! never saw b4...link??

Haha...i will have a go.

lol.. its still working? :naughty: How much are they again?

well just try ya best :biggrin2:

lol.. are there? wanna gimme the link :fisch:

God knows now.. Laura was gonna take me out around the err... earl's court/S Kensington area.. ya know but i'm not sure what i'm like officially doing.

Ha...Earls court? My dads gonna take me there when me and (hopefully) sian go:naughty:

Why not have a party?

Im either going to Amsterdam with 8 friends or having a Big party in this Big Top tent...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz-5.jpg

Oh and dad said because its the big 18th lol...i can hire an artist to play...Any suggestions? :das:

lol

Same here....are u guys taking up collections for me?

:roftl: that's the only way i'll be able to make it haha. seriously i'll be there in a flash if it wasn't so expensive it's waaaay to much money to spend and my parents already said no and i do feel bad to ask them cause they do spend a lot of money on me (not my fault i'm an expensive child :naughty: ). In addition, i won't be able to come alone...which makes it that more expensive

see u guys next 20 yrs

Haha we could do if ya want...lol

Its not THAT expensive is it? :bleh:

20 YEARS...but...thats AGES away:shocked:

Ha...Earls court? My dads gonna take me there when me and (hopefully) sian go:naughty:

Why not have a party?

Im either going to Amsterdam with 8 friends or having a Big party in this Big Top tent...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz-5.jpg

Oh and dad said because its the big 18th lol...i can hire an artist to play...Any suggestions? :das:

lol

Ooh.. and do what go all around Earl's Court? lol.

Yeah I want to! I was thinking bout having an artist to.. ahem.. but if it were to be u know who, I would invite my MFCer friends rather than my like 'real life' friends as they don't like him much.. well apart from one of them.

so errrm.. if u were to have this 'hired artist' who would u invite to come and see him... or her.. ahem.. perform?

really?! never saw b4...link??

lol.. its still working? :naughty: How much are they again?

well just try ya best :biggrin2:

lol.. are there? wanna gimme the link :fisch:

This is the link...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11949&page=5

how can you miss this thread? lol:bleh:

Just scroll through the pages.

This is the link...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11949&page=5

how can you miss this thread? lol:bleh:

Just scroll through the pages.

like seriously.. how DID i miss that thread :blink: they're gorgeous! I love them all!.. Hmm.. might think about doing the badges again then :fisch: lol