hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that it's not enough !!!!

But it's better that way too !!!!

well that IT'S not enough? huh to who do i have to say it? cuz ur saying it like that!

i know... thats why i want one year high school in england.. :das:

i didnt ask him!

but my mum said that it was a fantastic idea (but first i have to wait 2 years! :sneaky2:)

2 years is not so long !!!I'm sure you can wait !!!But i think the english kids from high school will treat you different !

2 years is not so long !!!I'm sure you can wait !!!But i think the english kids from high school will treat you different !

i think so too :bleh:

its much huger.. but ur also in class with other exchange people (from norway, germany, and other countries)

so.. thats not a problem for me! and them im older! well i can go to england in about 1,5 year if i want... wow :shocked: thats not a long time!

i think so too :bleh:

its much huger.. but ur also in class with other exchange people (from norway, germany, and other countries)

so.. thats not a problem for me! and then im older! well i can go to england in about 1,5 year if i want... wow :shocked: thats not a long time!

Yeah it 's not so long but it depends on your parents!!!:bleh:

Well maybe it's better if there are many kids from other countries !!!!:blink:

Yeah it 's not so long but it depends on your parents!!!:bleh:

Well maybe it's better if there are many kids from other countries !!!!:blink:

hahahahaha yeah i know! but its just... i get the chance and i think that its better to take it! :biggrin2:

mmh yeah... but ur also with kids from england in ur class of course!

Hellooooooooooo guys.

helloooo! :biggrin2: again!

hahahahaha yeah i know! but its just... i get the chance and i think that its better to take it! :biggrin2:

helloooo! :biggrin2: again!

Ha ha we're in two threads.

it's your choice so I don't have nothing against it !!!

Yeah but it's still different if you aren't staying with the kids from your home town !!

it's your choice so I don't have nothing against it !!!

Yeah but it's still different if you aren't staying with the kids from your home town !!

you think its not a good idea? for me its better to know what ur thinking about it.. :wink2:

i know its different ! of course! ur whole life in changing if ur going to live in england for 1 year! I KNOW IT! and i want it :bleh:

if you were my age im sure you would like it too!