This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

i have to go on atleast 5 times a day! or else i get rashes' date=' twitch, sick (pukey sick), fevers, and bruises (basically i get withdrawal symptoms!)hheehehe the last couple of nights i have woken up at like 2 o clock and went on here! i dont even no y!:shocked:[/quote']

Wow! That is bad!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the first time we went there (which was just to go to Anne Franks house) we fell in Love with it...And my antie Linda lives there so we visit her alot aswell. Oh yeah...and the fooood:wub2:

You should go...If i was you i would recomend going to The Van Gough museum. Its really good:punk:

ooh cool! my uncle went there and said it was really good.. might think about going =] my dad mentioned that he wanted to go there, so i'll think about it some more :wink2:

wow u know your way around don't ya :bleh: make sure to take plenty of pics.. and err.. tell us if ya see him lol

Yup...i could walk around there blindfolded lol.

Yeah i will take pics...thats if i find it:mf_rosetinted: lol

ooh cool! my uncle went there and said it was really good.. might think about going =] my dad mentioned that he wanted to go there, so i'll think about it some more :wink2:

Go....next year near christmas...thats the best time...and you will probly see me walking around somewhere too lol:bleh:

i no *twitch :shocked: twitch* o nooooo i didnt even realize it cuz i was soo preoccupied by reading and posting that i missed my 500th post mark!!!!!!!!:emot-sad::tears::crybaby:

aw happy belated 500th post anyway!!! :biggrin2:

Yup...i could walk around there blindfolded lol.

Yeah i will take pics...thats if i find it:mf_rosetinted: lol

Go....next year near christmas...thats the best time...and you will probly see me walking around somewhere too lol:bleh:

good luck then lol :bleh:

ha ha.. :roftl: wow that is such a great way to persuade me to go.. why u putting me off for? :sneaky2: jokes :bleh: i shall see what I can do