This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

:wub2: Hi Lauren, Hi Sarah, Hi Danika, Hi Clare :wub2: :wub2:

how are you all? I only have 10 minutes left untill MFC gets blocked for me again but I don't mind I'm just happy I could be here for an hour :wub2:

Hello! Why do you only have an hour?

oh no :thumbdown:

same :sad: i'm already counting down the days til half term lol

I don't have a half term so I have to wait until easter!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: Hi Lauren, Hi Sarah, Hi Danika, Hi Clare :wub2: :wub2:

how are you all? I only have 10 minutes left untill MFC gets blocked for me again but I don't mind I'm just happy I could be here for an hour :wub2:

Hiiiii:wub2:

what its been blocked:shocked: Thats not fair...

Hiya!! Oh no, how come? :blink:

Hello! Why do you only have an hour?

I don't have a half term so I have to wait until easter!

Hiiiii:wub2:

what its been blocked:shocked: Thats not fair...

The story is.. that my father says I spend to much time on here so on sunday he blocked MFC... he works with computers and knows everything but he knows that I know a lot about computers too so he chose a blocking program which you can only unblock with a password :thumbdown: I have no chance whatever I try....

So I couldn't go to MFC anymore and OMG this is terrible... didn't know how adiccted I am :roftl: well today he allowed me one hour because I was a good girl haha :blush-anim-cl:

Hellooooo...Im goooooood...Wooo i cant believe Mika's baught a house in Amsterdam!

Im moving there in a couple of years near Damn square when My mum and dad retire there woo

:punk:

:bleh:

lmao you joker :roftl: i think i'd rather stick ro London :bleh: but i shall come visit u in the future lol

The story is.. that my father says I spend to much time on here so on sunday he blocked MFC... he works with computers and knows everything but he knows that I know a lot about computers too so he chose a blocking program which you can only unblock with a password :thumbdown: I have no chance whatever I try....

So I couldn't go to MFC anymore and OMG this is terrible... didn't know how adiccted I am well today he allowed me one hour because I was a good girl haha :blush-anim-cl:

Thats not fair...If its not hurting anyone...whats the problem:bleh:

lmao you joker :roftl: i think i'd rather stick ro London :bleh: but i shall come visit u in the future lol

Im not actually joking. lol

You see we go there like all the time...Its like my second home.:wub2:

:bleh:

So I couldn't go to MFC anymore and OMG this is terrible... didn't know how adiccted I am :roftl: well today he allowed me one hour because I was a good girl haha :blush-anim-cl:

omg! that's so bad! lol.. that must suck majorly :shocked: god I couldn't cope.. even when this place is slightly empty and dry i can't dettach myself :doh:

at least u got to use it for one hour today =]

nooooooo dont mention any thing about mikas house cuz now this thread will turn into an argument about mikas privacy!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: not another mikas privacy dont come in thread!!!!!!!:blink:

don't worry we're not gonna invade his privacy :wink2: we hardly know anything about his new house anyway.. or if its true in that case.. since it's just been written down on paper

pfft.. skiver.. going on a search for mika's new house? :naughty:

Haaha...skiver, me?. lol

Actually i am.

I just asked my dad where Spiegelkwartier is because i was sure it sounded familiar and guess what...If weve got it right...its like a 10 min walk from our hotel which is near Leidseplein somewhere. which i think is near this antique shop which i baught my mum this ring from lol:mf_rosetinted:

i have to go on atleast 5 times a day! or else i get rashes' date=' twitch, sick (pukey sick), fevers, and bruises (basically i get withdrawal symptoms!)hheehehe the last couple of nights i have woken up at like 2 o clock and went on here! i dont even no y!:shocked:[/quote']

bloody hell that's serious :blink: .. you are being serious right? lol

How comes u go there a lot? I've never been there before.

Because the first time we went there (which was just to go to Anne Franks house) we fell in Love with it...And my antie Linda lives there so we visit her alot aswell. Oh yeah...and the fooood:wub2:

You should go...If i was you i would recomend going to The Van Gough museum. Its really good:punk:

Haaha...skiver, me?. lol

Actually i am.

I just asked my dad where Spiegelkwartier is because i was sure it sounded familiar and guess what...If weve got it right...its like a 10 min walk from our hotel which is near Leidseplein somewhere. which i think is near this antique shop which i baught my mum this ring from lol:mf_rosetinted:

wow u know your way around don't ya :bleh: make sure to take plenty of pics.. and err.. tell us if ya see him lol