xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika5.jpg[/img]

i love that foto also!!!!!! he is wearing that shirt in his live in cartoon motion dvd i am pretty sure you know where he is playing the songs as a bonus feature!i am very observant of these things:naughty: i love how he is not ashamed of wearing clothes over again it makes him less superficial like hoo the hell wears another out fit every week?????:blink::bleh:

mika5.jpg[/img]

i love that foto also!!!!!! he is wearing that shirt in his live in cartoon motion dvd i am pretty sure you know where he is playing the songs as a bonus feature!i am very observant of these things:naughty: i love how he is not ashamed of wearing clothes over again it makes him less superficial like hoo the hell wears another out fit every week?????:blink::bleh:

yeah' date=' sweet shirt, there's another one for this photo set, he is holding a mug ! :blush-anim-cl: and it's hard to tell his eye colour, it's greenish brown ! very wicked[/color']

omg where was that pic taken!!!!!!drooooooooooooooooooool mika looks lika he just fell out of heaven!!!!!!!!it looks like california:mf_lustslow: :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

:gun_bandana: can you behave for a bit !! did you know the weather in southwest england is gloomy !? and i've never been to the states though my uncle is getting drunk there!! the picture is beautiful :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

my favorite eyes are green eyes.

I've never seen a guy with green eyes, but when I do, I'll be in love

:wub2:

me too !! much better than blue eyes in my opinion

and Mika's are perfect coz they r not too green:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: if they are too green, they can be very devilish and aggressive, no joke, it's true !!!

omg where was that pic taken!!!!!!drooooooooooooooooooool mika looks lika he just fell out of heaven!!!!!!!!it looks like california:mf_lustslow: :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

i know! he looks so good in coachella pictures!

:gun_bandana: can you behave for a bit !! did you know the weather in southwest england is gloomy !? and i've never been to the states though my uncle is getting drunk there!! the picture is beautiful :wub2:

hahaha where is your uncle at?haha i feel like i am talking in one of those boost mobile commericials (thinking bout that i havent seen alot lately?:shocked: ) you know where you at! hahaha any way i live here in new york and its alot like london and england and everything but i like england much better it has a less stuck up preppy and snobby way even though everyone stereotypes the brits like that but it is not true! we should be stereotyped as that! and england has a really strong culture and pop city feel to it! i love englands culture it is so out there u know?, america steels other cultures:sneaky2: hehehe:roftl: we have no culture! the only good place is nyc and that is a really small area i hate when people think that when u live in new york they automatically assume u live in the center of time square :sneaky2: it is sooooo annoying!:roftl:

me too !! much better than blue eyes in my opinion

and Mika's are perfect coz they r not too green:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: if they are too green, they can be very devilish and aggressive, no joke, it's true !!!

hhahaha maybe thats why mika is a devil on somedays and an angle on others!:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow: pant pant drooooooool pant!!!!!!!!