• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you'll love them!!! They're really good!:punk:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muse

gosh...isn't it a man hand...is it?

Vedrana,Muse are a really really great rock band.I'm sure you'll love them!:thumb_yello:

If I start to love them I think I'm going to kill myself becouse they had concert in Belgrade few weeks ago...

I think it is a men hand!Hand of some lucky,lucky boy!

I still love this one :wub2:

mika.jpg

I love this one too, he's got such a naughty expression in his face, like he's up to no good :naughty:

Or, well, he looks a bit like a frog that's ready to take a leap :mf_rosetinted: A cute frog that is!

I love this one too, he's got such a naughty expression in his face, like he's up to no good :naughty:

Or, well, he looks a bit like a frog that's ready to take a leap :mf_rosetinted: A cute frog that is!

he also looks like a gargoyle but a gargoyle that i would kiss not those ugly one a cute one!!!!!!:wub2:

Ok, in need of more pics now! :wub2: Here is one, it has probably been on here before but...

mikatopless2.jpg

Nobody can get enough of topless Mika can they?

Very interesting indeed. I'm drawn to the the artistic play of the lights beaming down on his shoulders, creating the illusion of angelic wings.

Damn that's sexy...my tongue is almost hanging out.

Very interesting indeed. I'm drawn to the the artistic play of the lights beaming down on his shoulders, creating the illusion of angelic wings.

I hadn't even seen that :blush-anim-cl:

I am quite embarassed to say that I was so drawn to that amazing, sexy body of a certain curly haired guy that I never noticed the lights!!! :wub2: :wub2:

:naughty: