Grace Kelly number 3 in the TMF ultimate songs of 2007!

stephaniedy2k1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have Freeview. There was no point, since we had Sky, then Xmas came and money got on top of us (well, okay, my mum and dad) so with any luck we'll get it back soon. In the meantime, we have a few extra channels, even if they aren't that wonderful.

We don't have Freeview. There was no point, since we had Sky, then Xmas came and money got on top of us (well, okay, my mum and dad) so with any luck we'll get it back soon. In the meantime, we have a few extra channels, even if they aren't that wonderful.

:thumbdown: I'm sorry about that. I hope you do get it back very soon.

When we didn't have Sky before (we got it about 2 years ago) someone said 'Oh did you watch such and such on E4?' I told them I didn't have Sky or Cable or whatever and they said 'How can you NOT have Sky? Everyone has Sky; I'd go crazy with boredom without it.' And now I have it I still don't know what they were on about.

When we didn't have Sky before (we got it about 2 years ago) someone said 'Oh did you watch such and such on E4?' I told them I didn't have Sky or Cable or whatever and they said 'How can you NOT have Sky? Everyone has Sky; I'd go crazy with boredom without it.' And now I have it I still don't know what they were on about.

:roftl:

You summed up cable tv for me.

That happens to me sometimes, I just raise my eyebrows and say I can live without.

Everyone watches next top model or something??? I don't have a clue.:naughty: