Reminder for Americans: Mika on Graham Norton

mandilambi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are quite right. It's funny how over the last few years the likes of Robbie Williams, Usher and Justin Timberlake all got treated like gods when they had the best selling male mantle, but now Mika has it, it's like " who's this upstart, taking the focus of our little princes".It makes me mad, and the sooner Mika gets the Best Male award at the Brits the better.

I know that's not what it's all about for him, and I really wish that it didn't matter, 'cause he shouldn't need it, but having it under his belt will get more peoples attention and make them realise he's not going away, and maybe they start to take him more seriously and give him the respect he deserves.

Yes, I'm dying for him to win that, and if they give it to the likes of Shayne Ward instead, I'll be well angry.

Yesterday morning there was a journalist on the BBC morning show, who had mentioned Mika last year as, the one to watch. He was there to basically say "I told you so." That was great! But the two idiot presenters didn't even know Mika was a HE, and called him a SHE, and when it was pointed out that he is a HE, it was like... "Oh...well he/she's done well!

I can't wait till the Brit award for best MALE artist, puts those idiots in their place!

Love today, from Marilyn

Yes, I'm dying for him to win that, and if they give it to the likes of Shayne Ward instead, I'll be well angry.

Yesterday morning there was a journalist on the BBC morning show, who had mentioned Mika last year as, the one to watch. He was there to basically say "I told you so." That was great! But the two idiot presenters didn't even know Mika was a HE, and called him a SHE, and when it was pointed out that he is a HE, it was like... "Oh...well he/she's done well!

I can't wait till the Brit award for best MALE artist, puts those idiots in their place!

Love today, from Marilyn

wow... has that presenter been living under a rock for the past year or so?

Love today, from Marilyn

:sneaky2:

well, they should be taken place at 'the weakest link' and show how stupid they are !

Q: where's Mika born? Lebanon or UK?

idiot: hmmm...she was born in UK

boo)))))))))))))

:naughty:

Dammit I missed it! I'm at a friend's house and she only has basic cable :sad:

Check the link that I put in my original post because I think it's going to air more than once. Maybe you can catch it again. :)

Oh, and we didn't get to see the interview (if there was one?) either, which is indeed highly frustrating because musicians always seem to get less than five minutes to do their bit.

Yep, there's a BBCAmerica station. :thumb_yello:

And I usually like Graham. He can be pretty funny.

pretty funny? He's freakin' hilarious! I've never laughed so hard at a show in my entire life:lmao:

I love him:naughty:

Check the link that I put in my original post because I think it's going to air more than once. Maybe you can catch it again. :)

Oh, and we didn't get to see the interview (if there was one?) either, which is indeed highly frustrating because musicians always seem to get less than five minutes to do their bit.

Yes you're right! And it's showing on my birthday too! Happy Birthday to me :yay:

haha

pretty funny? He's freakin' hilarious! I've never laughed so hard at a show in my entire life:lmao:

I love him:naughty:

yey! Graham fans in America!!!He's one of my favourite comedians! Have ye ever heard of the show Father Ted? It's about Irish priests, sounds boring, but it's hilarious! Graham was on it a few times.

yey! Graham fans in America!!!He's one of my favourite comedians! Have ye ever heard of the show Father Ted? It's about Irish priests, sounds boring, but it's hilarious! Graham was on it a few times.

No I've never heard of it :sad: We only get a select few shows on BBC America and they usually suck. They only show Graham Norton like once a week:thumbdown:

No I've never heard of it :sad: We only get a select few shows on BBC America and they usually suck. They only show Graham Norton like once a week:thumbdown:

Oh,well I don't think it'd be on BBC anyway.

Thats not so bad, we only get his show once a week two, or sometimes twice with cooldown.

I've g2g, Goodnight!:)It's 5:22 here right now!

bye

They used to show Father Ted years ago. Along with Ab Fab, French and Saunders, and One Foot In the Grave. I liked those shows best. Oh, and Trading Spaces. I loved Lawrence. :D

Oh, and I'm in the minority. I don't think Graham Norton is funny at all. Just not my cup of tea. ;)

Oh,well I don't think it'd be on BBC anyway.

Thats not so bad, we only get his show once a week two, or sometimes twice with cooldown.

I've g2g, Goodnight!:)It's 5:22 here right now!

bye

Goodnight! :biggrin2:

They used to show Father Ted years ago. Along with Ab Fab, French and Saunders, and One Foot In the Grave. I liked those shows best. Oh, and Trading Spaces. I loved Lawrence. :D

Oh, and I'm in the minority. I don't think Graham Norton is funny at all. Just not my cup of tea. ;)

:shocked: You don't like Graham?.......

Kidding, that's perfectly fair.

I'm so mad, I have the "MHD" channel that the EMAs are airing on, but it only plays audio, not video aswell. I guess that bit you have to pay for:thumbdown:

I guess I'll just listen to Grace Kelly live haha

Yeah, never been a big fan. I just don't share the same sense of humor.

I don't get that channel that had the EMAs on at all, so I guess you're lucky to have audio for it. ;)

I suppose........:bleh: Well thanks for letting me know when all of these things are airing:biggrin2: You've saved my life :naughty: